Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Community Update December 2017
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 67 68
OHHH THAT THICK RIBBON IS GORGEOUS
OHHH THAT THICK RIBBON IS GORGEOUS
SIjKhX7.png
Wish we could have both bow set
Wish we could have both bow set
I like both. D:
I like both. D:
I LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the thick ribbons!!!!!!!!!!!!! the thin ones look quite nice too so I wouldn't complain if both were added :^)
I LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the thick ribbons!!!!!!!!!!!!! the thin ones look quite nice too so I wouldn't complain if both were added :^)
79645518.png81164874.png81260751.png81324635.png
Gimme those thick ribbons ;w; (I'll be happy with either but I really like the thick wing ribbon). I want both xD
Gimme those thick ribbons ;w; (I'll be happy with either but I really like the thick wing ribbon). I want both xD
tumblr_obcrybYghZ1tfzajgo1_r1_500.gif
Why not both Ribbons....they are both good....and give off different vibes....both....both is good....
Why not both Ribbons....they are both good....and give off different vibes....both....both is good....
Need a Dragon Bio? Check out my Lore Shop!
tumblr_inline_naz0azrMBD1qg78ij.png
Oh man, I love the head, neck, and wings of the thick bow set, but the arms, legs, and tail of the thin one. Hard choice!
Oh man, I love the head, neck, and wings of the thick bow set, but the arms, legs, and tail of the thin one. Hard choice!
I actually want both ribbons, they both look so good and I would use both of them for different things.
I actually want both ribbons, they both look so good and I would use both of them for different things.
3sEe5kl.pngglkI7Qo.pnge5U3u7u.png
Ahhhh the bows are some of my fave apparel this is so exciting
Ahhhh the bows are some of my fave apparel this is so exciting

~It/Its or He/Him~
BOTH SETS ARE GREAT

but I feel like I'd be disappointed in the legs/arms for the thick and the... everything else for the thin, comparatively

honestly, i think you guys should just release both?
BOTH SETS ARE GREAT

but I feel like I'd be disappointed in the legs/arms for the thick and the... everything else for the thin, comparatively

honestly, i think you guys should just release both?
enV6nur.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 67 68