Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | A Bear Update: Poll
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 90 91
good riddance bears!
good riddance bears!
VWPWMZp.png
I feel like the mimic bears are fine for notn, since it goes with the theme. Wish there was an option for only the original bears to be put into joxar, and leave the mimics, but it really doesn't matter to me that much. Plus there's already so many familiars to collect during notn, and (assuming they'll add more this year), removing the bears will make it a little less difficult for new players to collect them all during notn.
I feel like the mimic bears are fine for notn, since it goes with the theme. Wish there was an option for only the original bears to be put into joxar, and leave the mimics, but it really doesn't matter to me that much. Plus there's already so many familiars to collect during notn, and (assuming they'll add more this year), removing the bears will make it a little less difficult for new players to collect them all during notn.
Tnv9hAT.png JrZGMGx.png
mlHpBMC.png
1YB0OjO.png
5hF3FGk.png
YMPbu9R.png
I feel like there should be similar chances for past holiday gear/the other familiar as well. It's annoying to know I missed out on one-time items because I didnt play for a while.
I feel like there should be similar chances for past holiday gear/the other familiar as well. It's annoying to know I missed out on one-time items because I didnt play for a while.
KRbmL5d.gif15qx1co.giffwluWq4.gif
I admit, that banner gave me a good laugh.
Thanks admins for letting the community decide!
I admit, that banner gave me a good laugh.
Thanks admins for letting the community decide!
ethanol_by_dislike_like-dbg3xow.png
Option 1. Retire the bears please
Option 1. Retire the bears please
NOTN is a yearly event, Joxar is monthly....seems to me that getting bears in Joxar would be more likely...but that being said, I like the idea of all festival items at Joxar, and NOTN to have it's own separate stuff.
NOTN is a yearly event, Joxar is monthly....seems to me that getting bears in Joxar would be more likely...but that being said, I like the idea of all festival items at Joxar, and NOTN to have it's own separate stuff.
njkZvZC.png
I hate the bears I'm so done with them Tbh...
I hate the bears I'm so done with them Tbh...
DbPd1nP.png
If you're going to make them a Joxar thing, at least take them out of this year's NotN item pool first.

(I don't mind bears, but I understand people's frustrations with them.)

(If you go with Joxar, make them like skins - a bonus drop.)
If you're going to make them a Joxar thing, at least take them out of this year's NotN item pool first.

(I don't mind bears, but I understand people's frustrations with them.)

(If you go with Joxar, make them like skins - a bonus drop.)
End the Bears(tm)
End the Bears(tm)
Amayla wrote:
My username contains a zero, not a capital letter o!
6I5ajst.png
I rather them stay in NOTN, especially since new recolors will be entering joxar chests. I'd rather have my chance at getting new recolors than a bear for 80kt.
But considering I still need the bears, I'd much prefer to be able to collect them, even with the chance of only getting them from my strange chests, which disappear at the end of the NOTN anyway.
I could careless either way, but my preferred option is that they just stay where they are.
I rather them stay in NOTN, especially since new recolors will be entering joxar chests. I'd rather have my chance at getting new recolors than a bear for 80kt.
But considering I still need the bears, I'd much prefer to be able to collect them, even with the chance of only getting them from my strange chests, which disappear at the end of the NOTN anyway.
I could careless either way, but my preferred option is that they just stay where they are.
NobleRot
They/Them
FR +3

uKY3oYS.png
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 90 91