Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | A Bear Update: Poll
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 90 91
In my opinion, no change.. nobody wants to buy the recolored bears with tokens because the market has already been ruined for them.. You'd feel bad if you got a bear in a chest because they're already tarnished.

Or retire them yea , or cycle. but. cmon. let them hibernate

Hibearnate
In my opinion, no change.. nobody wants to buy the recolored bears with tokens because the market has already been ruined for them.. You'd feel bad if you got a bear in a chest because they're already tarnished.

Or retire them yea , or cycle. but. cmon. let them hibernate

Hibearnate
She/He
Pan - Poly
Drew / Lemons
1tpb8sw.gif
As much as i dislike the bears in the NOTN i think i would lose my mind if i paid 80KT for a jox box and got a bear out of it.
As much as i dislike the bears in the NOTN i think i would lose my mind if i paid 80KT for a jox box and got a bear out of it.
ihxJm60.png
I collect Tengu Callers and Greybeak Reapers!

I will pay 5kt/5g per familiar
lol bye
lol bye
7ec47557d1.png
Clan Piscium
• FR+4
• etc
• etc
ljtal3S.gif
I COLLECT:
All Bats!
Wooden Marionettes!
Spotted Seabeaks!
Scary Storybooks!
Tales of Terror!
Amethyst Geodes!
ea466cf87f.png
G ET RID OF T H E M
G ET RID OF T H E M
7m8ENT7.gif
x x x
Ceremonial Scythe Sharpened Scythe
x x
Wishlist
T H E F A T E O F T H E B E A R S
T H E F A T E O F T H E B E A R S
UL8LHAi.png
A N . I N J U R Y . T O . O N E
art shop | hatchery | theme song
I S . A N . I N J U R Y . T O . A L L
this poll is bearable
this poll is bearable
lapis+rose
28 they/them
Even though the bears are extremely devalued from NotN, it'd probably be even more annoying to pay 80kT to just get a bear. I'd rather get a crown than a bear.
Even though the bears are extremely devalued from NotN, it'd probably be even more annoying to pay 80kT to just get a bear. I'd rather get a crown than a bear.
jA0Unwf.gif
No I love the bears ;( keep them in NOTN
No I love the bears ;( keep them in NOTN
tumblr_ns3r6dziq41tz47obo1_400.gif
I would, for one, certainly prefer they be removed from NotN if holiday familiar/recolors will be confined to this area of the site. However, I think I'd wish that they take a year (or more?) off before appearing in the Joxar Box since they're already quite prevalent...
I would, for one, certainly prefer they be removed from NotN if holiday familiar/recolors will be confined to this area of the site. However, I think I'd wish that they take a year (or more?) off before appearing in the Joxar Box since they're already quite prevalent...
Cheerful Chime Almedha | share project
Fandragons
Lore Starts Here (WIP)
I collect Pulsing Relics!
candle-smol.png ____
47432632.png
I'd rather they just retire....my luck all of my joxar boxes would have bears and they don't have any value really....
I'd rather they just retire....my luck all of my joxar boxes would have bears and they don't have any value really....
tBCIqmQ.pngJaegEG6.pngqHIOA52.pngPheonixponder3.pngPheonixponder4.pngUJd8Tn1.pngEUxzp5r.pngPheonixponder5.png[img]https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca887773594c2.wixmp.com/f/778ef314-f683-4931-a64f-f79ee411d343/d9wek1s-eb3e5a8f-ef33-4e43-a5eb-f3c4c2e0b1f0.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzc3OGVmMzE0LWY2ODMtNDkzMS1hNjRmLWY3OWVlNDExZDM0M1wvZDl3ZWsxcy1lYjNlNWE4Zi1lZjMzLTRlNDMtYTVlYi1mM2M0YzJlMGIxZjAucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.WWFDChnwv9EiNAytl8p3k_HDhCgktRfWoXsRHK3R0V0[/img]rFthGAn.png9pAba2B.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 90 91