Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Welcome Week - November 12-18
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
I'm new! :)
I'm new! :)
@snuffkin @kveldulfr
welcome to flight rising !! :0c all these new faces cured my crops and fed my children
we love new people so dont be afraid to ask around if you need help with anything !! ??
@snuffkin @kveldulfr
welcome to flight rising !! :0c all these new faces cured my crops and fed my children
we love new people so dont be afraid to ask around if you need help with anything !! ??
FRFlightPrideBannerLight_zpsb04aa25a.png

sweatshirt/sweater/suds/smoochen
asexual/gemini/she or they please !

im two hours after site time, chat with me! :0c
@sweatshirt: Thank you! I am amazed at how nice this community is. :o
@sweatshirt: Thank you! I am amazed at how nice this community is. :o
T4tp2CW.png
I will have to remember that i came here during the Earthshakers Welcome Week! Gonna build him a shrine, Hopefully, Pink Space Noodle is not going to be mad enough to send meteorites at my lair.... That would most likely be troublesome.
I will have to remember that i came here during the Earthshakers Welcome Week! Gonna build him a shrine, Hopefully, Pink Space Noodle is not going to be mad enough to send meteorites at my lair.... That would most likely be troublesome.
yra
yra
Great to see so many new faces, especially since NotN will be upon us very soon and they'll get to take part :3

Anyway, I have a bunch of free dragons and just added more, so why not take a look and see if there are any that would make a great addition to your fledgling lair :D
Great to see so many new faces, especially since NotN will be upon us very soon and they'll get to take part :3

Anyway, I have a bunch of free dragons and just added more, so why not take a look and see if there are any that would make a great addition to your fledgling lair :D
dXizOVT.gif
deviantART
♦ +3 FR Time ♦
♦ Born-Again Christian ♦
♥ ♥ Wishlist ♥ ♥
♦ ♦ For Sale ♦ ♦
Free Dragons
Free lv27 Cauldron
Animated Icons
Art Trades
NatakiroFR.gif      tumblr_inline_nt4mfidcqY1qkfp12_500.gif
     Ping, please!
@snuffkinn
Welcome to FR! The community is great!
@snuffkinn
Welcome to FR! The community is great!
sseelf.png gu5ClSA.pnga snow covered lantern with the words 'FR SSE 2023' to its right
[img][/img]lf9X4H2.png
[quote name="Orchida" date=2017-11-17 01:21:46] I will have to remember that i came here during the Earthshakers Welcome Week! Gonna build him a shrine, Hopefully, Pink Space Noodle is not going to be mad enough to send meteorites at my lair.... That would most likely be troublesome. [/quote] @Orchida Haha Yeah.
Orchida wrote on 2017-11-17:
@Orchida
Haha Yeah.
sseelf.png gu5ClSA.pnga snow covered lantern with the words 'FR SSE 2023' to its right
[img][/img]lf9X4H2.png
Welcome to the family.
Welcome to the family.
tOvDFgM.png
Welcome, new members! Feel free to ask questions, and don't be afraid to join on any topics! <3 :D
Welcome, new members! Feel free to ask questions, and don't be afraid to join on any topics! <3 :D
Kai|Genderfluid|They/Them|INFP
Angry Squish Roll]/b]Z1OhMta.png
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23