Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | This Gene is the Bee's Knees
1 2 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 73
This new gene certainly has some interesting potential. I am looking forward to integrating it into my lair at some point. Thank you for the continued interesting and unique potential you keep adding to this fantastic little game.
This new gene certainly has some interesting potential. I am looking forward to integrating it into my lair at some point. Thank you for the continued interesting and unique potential you keep adding to this fantastic little game.
tGP5upT.gifixX6pap.png
@DraconicMusic

Thanks! ^.^ I want to add my other fav Lurantis but I don't remember how to mess with it
@DraconicMusic

Thanks! ^.^ I want to add my other fav Lurantis but I don't remember how to mess with it
549.gif
@Rikamour No problem! By the way, I found this cute Lurantis gif on Google: [img]http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/001/153/792/c48.gif[/img]
@Rikamour

No problem! By the way, I found this cute Lurantis gif on Google:
c48.gif
DraconicMusic | Female (she/they) | 20 | xOvakhZ.png Aegosexual Aromantic F8WMfQz.png | Dragon and robot enthusiast | Autistic | Hyperfixated on Mega Man
am screaming
am screaming
Shattered Glass
|[skins]les chats'
|[$]art shop
|aesthetic™ busts
|100 eggs quest
This new gene looks fascinating and I can hardly wait to incorporate it into my lair!

Out of curiosity, how does one get selected to test new genes? I think it would be exciting to test them out.
This new gene looks fascinating and I can hardly wait to incorporate it into my lair!

Out of curiosity, how does one get selected to test new genes? I think it would be exciting to test them out.
You can't heal if you don't feel ♥
I can't BEElieve how pretty that new gene is!
I can't BEElieve how pretty that new gene is!
Asa
He/they/it
FR+0
I use a
screenreader!
kUt1yup.gif
aBEGyrO.png
@HoggasPlayz OMG SCOLIPEDE IS MY FAVORITE POISON TYPE! #scolipederules ;) [img]http://pa1.narvii.com/6335/3fd932fa1f4bd5b3942211138a2bd2fcb18727dc_hq.gif[/img]
@HoggasPlayz

OMG SCOLIPEDE IS MY FAVORITE POISON TYPE!

#scolipederules ;)
3fd932fa1f4bd5b3942211138a2bd2fcb18727dc_hq.gif
DraconicMusic | Female (she/they) | 20 | xOvakhZ.png Aegosexual Aromantic F8WMfQz.png | Dragon and robot enthusiast | Autistic | Hyperfixated on Mega Man
beeeeeeeeeeee
beeeeeeeeeeee
WRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYyy
Wow. I have been playing around with bee and what it does for some colours is amazing. I have added it to a couple of my dergs and am eagerly awaitng the results. It is a fantastic gene full of potential in both directions. Thank you for this new gene option. :)
Wow. I have been playing around with bee and what it does for some colours is amazing. I have added it to a couple of my dergs and am eagerly awaitng the results. It is a fantastic gene full of potential in both directions. Thank you for this new gene option. :)
tGP5upT.gifixX6pap.png
mm
mm
1 2 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 73