Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | This Gene is the Bee's Knees
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 72 73
Sliding in at the last possible second xD
Sliding in at the last possible second xD
S1RYPFw.png
this... now this is beautiful
this... now this is beautiful
crowish.gif
OKAY BUT
MORE RECOLORS
AT LONG LAST
OKAY BUT
MORE RECOLORS
AT LONG LAST
giphy.gifmFaXmCJ.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

art shop banner
KkcUijP.png
old wc adopt gif
giphy.gif

Lewis link and G1 sales
goVYTQR.pngRsZjiBd.png

ghost hatchlings
TwEcIUG.png[/url] Ae0MsB2.png

Wishlist

B3w2s5h.jpg

Pixel Pearls

giphy.gif

SCP hatchery
1g9awbL.png
Click for Don't Starve/FR commissions! [TEMP CLOSED] (Casual collector of 6 digit dergs!)
vWYFQtR.png

wHRV9DG.jpg[/indent]
YES NEW JOXAR ITEMS
YES NEW JOXAR ITEMS
BEEE!!
BEEE!!
really disappointed in today. Festival currency got turned off 15 or so minutes before rollover and the flight discount disappeared 10 minutes before rollover according to an arcane friend of mine. :(

the new gene looks pretty neat, though.
really disappointed in today. Festival currency got turned off 15 or so minutes before rollover and the flight discount disappeared 10 minutes before rollover according to an arcane friend of mine. :(

the new gene looks pretty neat, though.
Omg it's so pretty!
Omg it's so pretty!
iceshieldl.png fr__ice_mini_by_baelfin-daqljag.png Female. FR+3

fr__ice_mini_by_baelfin-daqljag.png Hatchery

fr__ice_mini_by_baelfin-daqljag.png Cauldron Rental

[quote name="Undel" date=2017-09-30 23:47:19] [quote name="xxWolfii" date=2017-09-30 23:40:50] imo saying a gene will be released in a certain month and then releasing it at literally the last second possible doesn’t really count as a [month] release and makes it seems like it was rushed to be released before the end of the month If you guys need time to make sure its right either say that it has to be pushed back a week or two or just really roughly estimate the time (this gene will probably be coming out in the next few weeks, although it might take longer!) because saying “it’s going to be released in september!” and then releasing it literally 20 minutes before rollover on the last day and not even putting the gene in until after in a certain case (lookin at you capsule) is not being released in that month it's a really beautiful gene though!! i'll definitely be getting dragons with it when it lowers in price [/quote] Apologies for the confusion/not clear communication surrounding this. When we released capsule, there was some upset that it was released during a festival week. This was as close as we could get to having it release in September without having it disrupt the festival too much. [/quote] ah alright, i guess that makes sense, although saying it might of been nice considering the amount of people starting to get annoyed and angry about the last second release
Undel wrote on 2017-09-30:
xxWolfii wrote on 2017-09-30:
imo saying a gene will be released in a certain month and then releasing it at literally the last second possible doesn’t really count as a [month] release and makes it seems like it was rushed to be released before the end of the month
If you guys need time to make sure its right either say that it has to be pushed back a week or two or just really roughly estimate the time (this gene will probably be coming out in the next few weeks, although it might take longer!) because saying “it’s going to be released in september!” and then releasing it literally 20 minutes before rollover on the last day and not even putting the gene in until after in a certain case (lookin at you capsule) is not being released in that month
it's a really beautiful gene though!! i'll definitely be getting dragons with it when it lowers in price

Apologies for the confusion/not clear communication surrounding this. When we released capsule, there was some upset that it was released during a festival week. This was as close as we could get to having it release in September without having it disrupt the festival too much.
ah alright, i guess that makes sense, although saying it might of been nice considering the amount of people starting to get annoyed and angry about the last second release
vice
any pronouns
frt +3
g1s | adopts
not the bees!
not the bees!
eJjRguz.gifwpbQAJl.pngxFS26wH.pngHYGuuPe.png2pUgUlN.pngiuq3Fph.pngFW2m3Le.pngWZY5XMs.pngPeuDgXm.png
SHRUBBERIES. Aaaaah. I need a dragon I can dress up in knightly garb, just to hoard them.

:D :D :D
SHRUBBERIES. Aaaaah. I need a dragon I can dress up in knightly garb, just to hoard them.

:D :D :D
9o5YF7O.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 72 73