Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | A Second Wave of Healers
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 26 27
That purple one. One of my dragons might want it pretty bad.

They're looking great \o/
That purple one. One of my dragons might want it pretty bad.

They're looking great \o/
VOkp50l.png Neffi
she/her
FR +9

Arcane Dom Lead
8vElUoQ.png
Only really interested in the books but I need ALL OF THEM
Only really interested in the books but I need ALL OF THEM
___________________1168_150px_Marvin_Mc_Millan_zpsfctahcpn.png __
She/her / '98 / +9h

wishlist
fr tumblr
wow some recolors :v
wow some recolors :v
JellyRaven

WvEXipG.png

E4qlLPv.png
Oh nice
Oh nice
finally some more orange appparel ^^
finally some more orange appparel ^^
harpey_zps125ficha_by_delamire-d8sw2u8.gif
He/Him
+8FRT
Ohmylawd i need the helpful healer set
Ohmylawd i need the helpful healer set
NICE!!
NICE!!
50316481p.png
FR +9 G1 collector Wishlist AvatarAdoptables
The recolours are pretty, though I still wish the vestment was be separated into an overcoat and a skirt. :T The skirt part looks very clunky and impractical on most breeds, but the set wthout some sort of robe looks very incomplete, so I personally won't have much use for the set as a whole. Still, it's nice we're getting colour variety - especially the orange one, I don't think we have a lot of apparel in orange-gold?

On another note: looks like we're getting another gene release in the middle of a festival? I thought it would be released in this update. Though I'd rather have a polished gene that's not rushed than an uniterrupted festival.
The recolours are pretty, though I still wish the vestment was be separated into an overcoat and a skirt. :T The skirt part looks very clunky and impractical on most breeds, but the set wthout some sort of robe looks very incomplete, so I personally won't have much use for the set as a whole. Still, it's nice we're getting colour variety - especially the orange one, I don't think we have a lot of apparel in orange-gold?

On another note: looks like we're getting another gene release in the middle of a festival? I thought it would be released in this update. Though I'd rather have a polished gene that's not rushed than an uniterrupted festival.
frsig1_by_ragoni-dal06o7.pngfrsig2_by_ragoni-dal06op.pngfrsig3_by_ragoni-dal06pf.pngfrsig4_by_ragoni-dal06py.pngfrsig5_by_ragoni-dal06ql.png
Ohhhhhh
Ohhhhhh
tumblr_opol58glpb1wnqg42o1_500.gif
the colors are nice, still can't really get into the larger pieces of this set though :/
the colors are nice, still can't really get into the larger pieces of this set though :/
Tnv9hAT.png JrZGMGx.png
mlHpBMC.png
1YB0OjO.png
5hF3FGk.png
YMPbu9R.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 26 27