Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | A Second Wave of Healers
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 26 27
[center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ann/2284481][img]http://flightrising.com/dropbox/updates/healer_shipment2.png[/img][/url][/center] Additional specialty healer apparel is making its way to the dragon clans.[url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ann/2284481]Click here to learn more about today's update![/url][more] [size=4][b]Aspiring Medics Take Note[/b][/size] The final shipment of healer's uniforms now have a chance to stock in the [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=market]treasure marketplace[/url]. These smart robes and apparel make a clan's healer easy to identify so that they may help even more dragons and familiars! [center][item=brilliant healer's beacon][item=brilliant healer's calling][item=brilliant Healer's Mantle][item=brilliant Healer's Reference][item=brilliant Healer's Slippers][item=brilliant Healer's Trail][item=brilliant Healer's Vestments][item=brilliant healer's kit] [outfit=183792] [item=helpful Healer's Beacon][item=helpful Healer's Calling][item=helpful Healer's Mantle][item=helpful Healer's Reference][item=helpful Healer's Slippers][item=helpful healer's trail][item=helpful Healer's Vestments][item=helpful healer's kit] [outfit=183793] [item=Mystic Healer's Beacon][item=Mystic Healer's Calling][item=Mystic Healer's Mantle][item=Mystic Healer's Reference][item=Mystic healer's slippers][item=Mystic healer's trail][item=Mystic healer's vestments][item=Mystic healer's kit] [outfit=183794] [item=Nurturing Healer's Beacon][item=Nurturing healer's calling][item=Nurturing healer's mantle][item=Nurturing Healer's Reference][item=Nurturing healer's slippers][item=Nurturing healer's trail][item=Nurturing healer's vestments][item=Nurturing healer's kit] [outfit=183801][/center] [br][br][b][size=4]Changing of the Seasons[/size][/b] As summer gives way to fall, our apparel and vista selections change their colors as well. Autumn Breeze and Vista: Autumn now have a chance to stock in the marketplace, while Summer Swelter and Vista: Summer cycle out for another year. [center][item=autumn breeze][item=vista: autumn][/center] [br][br][b][size=4]Additional Updates[/size][/b] [LIST] [*][b]Seaspray apparel sets[/b] will be available in the gem marketplace until September 25th. [/LIST]
healer_shipment2.png

Additional specialty healer apparel is making its way to the dragon clans.Click here to learn more about today's update!

Aspiring Medics Take Note
The final shipment of healer's uniforms now have a chance to stock in the treasure marketplace. These smart robes and apparel make a clan's healer easy to identify so that they may help even more dragons and familiars!

Brilliant Healer's Beacon Brilliant Healer's Calling Brilliant Healer's Mantle Brilliant Healer's Reference Brilliant Healer's Slippers Brilliant Healer's Trail Brilliant Healer's Vestments Brilliant Healer's Kit

Brilliant Healer

Helpful Healer's Beacon Helpful Healer's Calling Helpful Healer's Mantle Helpful Healer's Reference Helpful Healer's Slippers Helpful Healer's Trail Helpful Healer's Vestments Helpful Healer's Kit

Helpful Healer

Mystic Healer's Beacon Mystic Healer's Calling Mystic Healer's Mantle Mystic Healer's Reference Mystic Healer's Slippers Mystic Healer's Trail Mystic Healer's Vestments Mystic Healer's Kit

Mystic Healer

Nurturing Healer's Beacon Nurturing Healer's Calling Nurturing Healer's Mantle Nurturing Healer's Reference Nurturing Healer's Slippers Nurturing Healer's Trail Nurturing Healer's Vestments Nurturing Healer's Kit

Nurturing Healer

Changing of the Seasons
As summer gives way to fall, our apparel and vista selections change their colors as well. Autumn Breeze and Vista: Autumn now have a chance to stock in the marketplace, while Summer Swelter and Vista: Summer cycle out for another year.
Autumn Breeze Vista: Autumn

Additional Updates
  • Seaspray apparel sets will be available in the gem marketplace until September 25th.
Oh?
Oh?
bQiQUFQ.png
Mmmm autumn is in
Mmmm autumn is in
Auction Guide pixel_cat_skull_facing_right_by_asralore-dbgee5t.pngLantern-_2.pngpixel_cat_skull_facing_left_by_asralore-dbgeebi.png Full Wishlist
Oooh.

Gotta admit, I quite like the orange one.
Oooh.

Gotta admit, I quite like the orange one.

Someday I'll put something creative here.
[img]https://i.imgur.com/hKy5hc8.png[/img]
hKy5hc8.png
35326_s.gif
Yes! I love them all :D
Yes! I love them all :D
I getideal variant theme apparels for my lovelu mirror!
Offtop: First page!
I getideal variant theme apparels for my lovelu mirror!
Offtop: First page!
I hate how much I love the brilliant set.
I hate how much I love the brilliant set.
CgtyAYW.png
He/they, FR +2
WHOA
WHOA
I have always blindly followed behind you and stayed by your side, remember? May we embrace glory together, for back then we could not. Grant the proper end to those locked up here, and to yourself.
I love the purple

Edit: OMG first page??? Hi Tahlia
I love the purple

Edit: OMG first page??? Hi Tahlia
STwixru.png Chameleacorn||she/her pronouns||FR+15
> Mentoring Program for Acolights
ixzXdIZ.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 26 27