Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Bits & Pieces
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 35 36
NEW

BIRDS

YES

PLEASE
NEW

BIRDS

YES

PLEASE
tumblr_ovbyznl6Rn1rweltxo1_400.png
At a quick glance I thought the birds were toucans but these guys are still super cool~ I'm only a little disappointed the trade uses Umbral Yarn instead of something else, seeing as it's already a component for a Raven Sylvan piece. There's so many items to choose from so I don't quite get the duplicates across trades ;u;
At a quick glance I thought the birds were toucans but these guys are still super cool~ I'm only a little disappointed the trade uses Umbral Yarn instead of something else, seeing as it's already a component for a Raven Sylvan piece. There's so many items to choose from so I don't quite get the duplicates across trades ;u;
7m8ENT7.gif
x x x
Ceremonial Scythe Sharpened Scythe
x x
Wishlist
Ahhh!! I love the Pangolins! [item= pangolin] I probably won't be converting any to food because in the real world Pangolins are facing population declines and some species are classed as Critically Endangered by the IUCN Red List.
Ahhh!! I love the Pangolins!
Pangolin
I probably won't be converting any to food because in the real world Pangolins are facing population declines and some species are classed as Critically Endangered by the IUCN Red List.
Instagram
Tumblr
tumblr_osrbsneh5V1v8lm95o3_r1_75sq.gif tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o1_r2_250.gif
Wonderful - Brewing at Balwin's as I type for new Iron Golem.

Many Thanks Team :)

Silk <3
Wonderful - Brewing at Balwin's as I type for new Iron Golem.

Many Thanks Team :)

Silk <3
ice_by_darkside_of_wolf-db574ku.png
new familiars? i will gladly take that
new familiars? i will gladly take that
The golems are very pretty!
The golems are very pretty!
NpdWwgL.gifqTwNxc0.giftnAEQSF.pngqUsv0xB.png
Nice new baldwin familiars! :o
Nice new baldwin familiars! :o
tumblr_inline_nk71a9tcrJ1qg2i5p.png
plz give us some actually high level baldwin recepies so people that are maxed/near max have something to show for all that work. :/ would be nice to not have now 4 levels of absolutely useless levels since there's no new recepies for them.
plz give us some actually high level baldwin recepies so people that are maxed/near max have something to show for all that work. :/ would be nice to not have now 4 levels of absolutely useless levels since there's no new recepies for them.
a1_by_budgieknight-dbnxlae.png
oooOOOO A GOLEM FAMILIAR FOR MY CLAN'S METALWORKER, and in perfect fiery colours too, b l e s s
oooOOOO A GOLEM FAMILIAR FOR MY CLAN'S METALWORKER, and in perfect fiery colours too, b l e s s
34820.png
fen || they/them or she/her || FR+9

fire
is never
a gentle master

___J0opiUV.png
Yess baldwin cap increase!
Yess baldwin cap increase!
djAPICb.giftz8AK6D.pngtMGni6J.pngoY137o1.pngtz8AK6D.pngdjAPICb.gif
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 35 36