Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Welcome Week September 10-16
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
Bit late, but Welcome, new users! Hope you all enjoy your stay.
Bit late, but Welcome, new users! Hope you all enjoy your stay.
Hello? I joined yesterday and I have no clue what I should be doing to progress :-:
Hello? I joined yesterday and I have no clue what I should be doing to progress :-:
2q3td9s.png
welcome new peeps
welcome new peeps
Instagram . Requests2020-06-17-Kleki-1.png
Welcome :D
Welcome :D
echo.pngbiscuit.pngXAwbs1b.pngc4w7tx2.png
@Valeeri
You can battle in the Coliseum to get money. With the money but some dragons. Half of my dragons I bought. Try to expand your lair and breed as often as possible. If your lair is too full you could sale your dragons or exalt them
@Valeeri
You can battle in the Coliseum to get money. With the money but some dragons. Half of my dragons I bought. Try to expand your lair and breed as often as possible. If your lair is too full you could sale your dragons or exalt them
tumblr_nita47Z2wX1speyy9o1_r2_500.png
@Valeeri

Optionally, you can pretty much sell anything to get money. Most things have uses, though. You'll notice it at the trading post, Swipp will ask you for certain items and an amount for something better. You can also trade items that you get to Crim's Collection Cart once you have a substantial hoard. Get a free item from Pinkerton everyday. Brew things at Baldwin's as much as you can! The higher the level, the better items you can brew. If you're missing items, check out the Auction House (where you can also buy dragons and stuff).

Other than that, I've gotten a ton of money playing games at the fairgrounds. I also sell any dragons I don't want at the auction house and make quite a bit of money there, too. And of course, leveling up dragons in the coliseum is always fun. :)

If you need anymore help or guides, there is also the forums page that you can look at for more info.
@Valeeri

Optionally, you can pretty much sell anything to get money. Most things have uses, though. You'll notice it at the trading post, Swipp will ask you for certain items and an amount for something better. You can also trade items that you get to Crim's Collection Cart once you have a substantial hoard. Get a free item from Pinkerton everyday. Brew things at Baldwin's as much as you can! The higher the level, the better items you can brew. If you're missing items, check out the Auction House (where you can also buy dragons and stuff).

Other than that, I've gotten a ton of money playing games at the fairgrounds. I also sell any dragons I don't want at the auction house and make quite a bit of money there, too. And of course, leveling up dragons in the coliseum is always fun. :)

If you need anymore help or guides, there is also the forums page that you can look at for more info.
on2FzX5.png
cool! Cant wait for the new players!!! ^^
cool! Cant wait for the new players!!! ^^
a
Hi spacedad
Hi spacedad
a
Add to whom not laziness. I will be glad to exchange things, dragons and if possible to help and explain the game ~
Add to whom not laziness. I will be glad to exchange things, dragons and if possible to help and explain the game ~
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25