Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Capsule Gene & Celestial Jewelry
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 97 98
SCREAMS ETERNALLY
SCREAMS ETERNALLY

Clan_Emblem_Cheshly.png

FR +3
She/Her
Clan Lore
Challenge Log
Wishlist & Goals
yesssss
yesssss
tumblr_inline_obxooplFcU1tsrs3m_400.png
AAH! i've always wanted a gene like this on a bogsneak!!
tumblr_ouxrjzQuJR1sbxtq7o3_250.png
tumblr_ouxrjzQuJR1sbxtq7o3_250.png
DAMN IT, I JUST BREWED SOMETHING.
DAMN IT, I JUST BREWED SOMETHING.
o007-d01-Amorah.pngo007-d02-Amorah.pngo007-d03-Amorah.pngo007-d04-Amorah.pngs064-d01-Amorah.pngs064-d02-Amorah.pngs064-d03-Amorah.pngs064-d04-Amorah.pngs064-d05-Amorah.pngs064-d06-Amorah.pngs064-d07-Amorah.pngs064-d08-Amorah.pngs064-d09-Amorah.pngs064-d10-Amorah.pngs075-d01-Amorah.pngs075-d02-Amorah.pngs075-d03-Amorah.pngs075-d04-Amorah.pngs075-d05-Amorah.pngs075-d06-Amorah.pngo007-d05-Amorah.png
ADb9Vnz.png
I NEED THIS GENE FOR ALL OF MY DRAGONS
I NEED THIS GENE FOR ALL OF MY DRAGONS
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
little-wahle.png
Excellent! I've been waiting for this gene all day and I'm glad it's finally here! Also this gives me something to check in between doing my Spanish homework.
Excellent! I've been waiting for this gene all day and I'm glad it's finally here! Also this gives me something to check in between doing my Spanish homework.
gWmB8p.jpg
[center][img]http://imgur.com/ivLIY0X.png[/img][/center]
ivLIY0X.png
N7s52yS.png
rvqpHnK.png
ZVtBKLa.pngyIM8wBR.png
Nice! I like the idea of these very unnatural genes and hope we get more! I'm eager to mess around with this gene in the scrying shop!
Nice! I like the idea of these very unnatural genes and hope we get more! I'm eager to mess around with this gene in the scrying shop!
Nobody wants to tell you why discipline is so important. Discipline is the strongest form of self-love. It is ignoring current pleasures for bigger rewards to come. It's loving yourself enough to give yourself everything you've ever wanted.
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 97 98