Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | A Healer's Touch
1 2 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 60
@SirGamesALot

If you're using Chrome, I know that for accessing things that you normally need to hover over with a cursor, you just press and hold over it until the "open link, open in new tab, save link, etc." options come up, then press back and it'll be there. Where you press on the screen is input as a cursor. I don't know if this works the same on iOS, but I think it should.
@SirGamesALot

If you're using Chrome, I know that for accessing things that you normally need to hover over with a cursor, you just press and hold over it until the "open link, open in new tab, save link, etc." options come up, then press back and it'll be there. Where you press on the screen is input as a cursor. I don't know if this works the same on iOS, but I think it should.
Cool!
Cool!
IrbVsNE.png
THIS IS AMAZING!
THIS IS AMAZING!
+3 Flight rising time
Yya65zH.png sNz2pxJ.pngYya65zH.png cats by dovalore
[center]Hello! Id actually like to report a quick bug (hopefully I can quickly do this)[/center] I was using the dressing room to plan out a future outfit using the grim healer wing and head items when I noticed a weird red line between them , I checked and made sure it wasn't a layering mistake but the actual items. I'm not sure if you can fix it at this point which is fine , I just wanted to let you know. [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=34270413&skin=0&apparel=1750,331,8814,8318,9219,11201,23741,769,23743&xt=dressing.png[/img] [center]You can see the line outlining the face/neck, etc. Thank you for reading! hopefully this doesn't cause trouble[/center]
Hello! Id actually like to report a quick bug (hopefully I can quickly do this)

I was using the dressing room to plan out a future outfit using the grim healer wing and head items when I noticed a weird red line between them , I checked and made sure it wasn't a layering mistake but the actual items. I'm not sure if you can fix it at this point which is fine , I just wanted to let you know.

dragon?did=34270413&skin=0&apparel=1750,331,8814,8318,9219,11201,23741,769,23743&xt=dressing.png
You can see the line outlining the face/neck, etc. Thank you for reading! hopefully this doesn't cause trouble
giphy.gif
woot woot!
woot woot!
aNHEZYf.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6ky5FlX1r2ao8y_540.pngTn4TEAZ.png+0 FRT ~ she/they ~ INFP
@MEATSLUSHIE you can report any art-related apparel bugs in this thread, to make sure it is seen by the art team. :)
@MEATSLUSHIE you can report any art-related apparel bugs in this thread, to make sure it is seen by the art team. :)
A e s t h e t i c
A e s t h e t i c
Good lordy, those makes me incredibly happy <3
Good lordy, those makes me incredibly happy <3
Wow.
Wow.
tumblr_nonnjrCJjU1uw8pgho1_500.png
OH SUPER COOL
OH SUPER COOL
4886.png certified baby
1 2 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 60