Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | A Healer's Touch
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 59 60
wish I didn't have to work tomorrow (technically today rip) or else i'd stay here and watch a bit longer :/ oh well.
wish I didn't have to work tomorrow (technically today rip) or else i'd stay here and watch a bit longer :/ oh well.
Tnv9hAT.png JrZGMGx.png
mlHpBMC.png
1YB0OjO.png
5hF3FGk.png
YMPbu9R.png
[Edit] Now that the update is done I can give this a proper review.

The outfit is awfully clunky and it covers up too much of the dragon, the shading is too simple and gives the dragon a bulky look. The outfit looks flat and boring, little to no detail in the design what so ever.

Design wise, it looks nothing like a healer/medic apparel. More like a cultist or priest. It would not benefit a healer in any way. Its too big and heavy, it limits a dragon's movement and with that oversized gown, the healer will make frequent trips.
The hat looks ridiculous and looks like it will fall off any second. The mantle looks like something you would put on a horse.

Overall I don't like the look in general, the design is awful and just looks like the arctic apparel and the mages apparel's unholy offspring.
[Edit] Now that the update is done I can give this a proper review.

The outfit is awfully clunky and it covers up too much of the dragon, the shading is too simple and gives the dragon a bulky look. The outfit looks flat and boring, little to no detail in the design what so ever.

Design wise, it looks nothing like a healer/medic apparel. More like a cultist or priest. It would not benefit a healer in any way. Its too big and heavy, it limits a dragon's movement and with that oversized gown, the healer will make frequent trips.
The hat looks ridiculous and looks like it will fall off any second. The mantle looks like something you would put on a horse.

Overall I don't like the look in general, the design is awful and just looks like the arctic apparel and the mages apparel's unholy offspring.
91741235.png77876607.png
Zzzzzz
Zzzzzz
1423_200px_zac_by_miirshroom-dbyzezj.png
Wishlist
She/Her
Ash Ruby
Art Shop
PixelShop

ffUnBhh.png
1424_200px_zac_by_miirshroom-dbyzhfi.png UMAs
G1's
Items
100kg goal

tlRymde.gif
The new items look quite nice! :D
Excited for more! :D
The new items look quite nice! :D
Excited for more! :D
tumblr_inline_p7gmrlYRiZ1rpglid_250.gif
... Why do these look like nurses outfits from a sci-fi/fantasy world where the government is corrupt?
... Why do these look like nurses outfits from a sci-fi/fantasy world where the government is corrupt?
HYYYPE
HYYYPE
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo more fantasy / mage themed stuff i love it!
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo more fantasy / mage themed stuff i love it!
swip.png Yumi's XXX G1 quest
Wishlist
Yumi's goal tracker
Ohh I wonder whether the Bloom/Blooming hint will be revealed today.. it's been well over 4 months since the hints were given out :)
Ohh I wonder whether the Bloom/Blooming hint will be revealed today.. it's been well over 4 months since the hints were given out :)
As the update unfolds, I love it more and more! That white and blue is PERFECT for my Friday! :D
As the update unfolds, I love it more and more! That white and blue is PERFECT for my Friday! :D
9a7022265cce6e6517f86509db3f1669ab24b257.png Left: Sales thread. Right: Egg a day challenge. 9a7022265cce6e6517f86509db3f1669ab24b257.png
Nice!!!
Nice!!!
Crow TseXxba.png
Fr Tumblr | Art Blog | Redbubble
Can be found at @ qur0w on most platforms
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 59 60