Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Joxar's Spare Inventory
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 141 142
ooooooomg
ooooooomg
ZgqQOtn.gif
· adopts · accents ·
Wait... Joxar's eyes are Shadow colored in the new art. Is Joxar going to be a Shadow dragon now instead of Wind? Will his old art be updated, or no? Totally loving the recolors btw! Swoon.
Wait... Joxar's eyes are Shadow colored in the new art. Is Joxar going to be a Shadow dragon now instead of Wind? Will his old art be updated, or no? Totally loving the recolors btw! Swoon.
Avatar Dragon: Link / Tiny Dragon by AmberscaleArt. Teba
Masterpost of Guides
Fandragons
Regular
Temple of Time Hatchery
im love this
im love this
kuY5a0G.png
she/her
+2 fr time
pings are fine!
Scorts.png is5IYGR.png
tumblr_og9d2eQroS1vzfkcno4_100.gif
28ZbrPp.png
So HYPED about those sprite variants!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So HYPED about those sprite variants!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oooo this looks nice - I think it'll settle a lot of older players' worries about relative abundance of old items somewhat.
Oooo this looks nice - I think it'll settle a lot of older players' worries about relative abundance of old items somewhat.
5917.pngtumblr_opq1fv62h41u3wsjco7_100.pngtumblr_inline_nsthp2ksAe1s23g03_540.pngVkRusUJ.png8095.png
Yes sprite doubles!
(Also totally gonna use this to try and stock up on surgestream coats.)
Yes sprite doubles!
(Also totally gonna use this to try and stock up on surgestream coats.)
bashful_tundra_adopt_aiden_2_sig_by_gloriaus-daeyvlw.png Peacebringer's Cowl Green Birdskull Necklace Plague Tome Iridescent Cloth
[quote name="Saern" date=2017-06-22 22:19:17] I skimmed the post and didn't see anything about so, just a quick question: will the same colour variants be coming back every fest or is the stock a seasonal/rotating thing? [/quote] Same every festival for a while. If we add more (which is certainly a possibility!) we'll post an announcement about it. For right now, we want to give everyone a chance to collect the first offering. The color variant items will not be retiring, so you'll have time to get them all.
Saern wrote on 2017-06-22:
I skimmed the post and didn't see anything about so, just a quick question: will the same colour variants be coming back every fest or is the stock a seasonal/rotating thing?

Same every festival for a while. If we add more (which is certainly a possibility!) we'll post an announcement about it. For right now, we want to give everyone a chance to collect the first offering. The color variant items will not be retiring, so you'll have time to get them all.
GUYS

S P R I T E

R E C O L O R S
GUYS

S P R I T E

R E C O L O R S
a3665186-2e54-4922-869a-430b41931c92.png
█████████████████
███████████████
███
She/her - 23 - Artist

Trigun Stampede - Dr. Stone
Fleet Foxes - Delicious in Dungeon

Can't wait! This sounds really cool
Can't wait! This sounds really cool
PpBM5cS.png
I am SO glad you added the prismatic token mechanism and adjusted the chest contents! The recolors look AMAZING. :heart eyes:

I would also love it if you consider allowing the purchase of extra prismatic tokens, whether for gems or as a treasure sink.
I am SO glad you added the prismatic token mechanism and adjusted the chest contents! The recolors look AMAZING. :heart eyes:

I would also love it if you consider allowing the purchase of extra prismatic tokens, whether for gems or as a treasure sink.
cRmXRTj.pnggEwjJcC.pngmYGe85O.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 141 142