Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Auction House - Fixes & Changes
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 38 39
These are WONDERFUL updates! Thank you staff for these new additions and bug fixes!
These are WONDERFUL updates! Thank you staff for these new additions and bug fixes!
h1_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkwo.pngp4_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkvi.png
p2_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkvq.pngh5_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkw2.png
h3_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkwg.pngh6_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkvu.png
Thank you so much for the bug fixes and changes! <3

I'm so glad the dragon image preview window is back the most! That makes for looking at dragons, without going to the page and adding to the internet cache, a lot more easier.
Thank you so much for the bug fixes and changes! <3

I'm so glad the dragon image preview window is back the most! That makes for looking at dragons, without going to the page and adding to the internet cache, a lot more easier.
93158198.png Zeph (26)
They/Them
FR time +3
Nice to see a big update.
Nice to see a big update.
uCR5SCW.png
Thank you so much for the fixes and updates! They're awesome~
Thank you so much for the fixes and updates! They're awesome~
AceNoc_2.png
Howdy, my name is Ace!
They/Them, He/Him

• Artist
• Old and Tired™
• Might take a bit to respond but pings and PMs are always welcome!
Very glad to see this! those issues with the skins were my last big concerns with the new AH. Other than that it was working great for me and I'm so glad to have this update. Thanks FR staff!
Very glad to see this! those issues with the skins were my last big concerns with the new AH. Other than that it was working great for me and I'm so glad to have this update. Thanks FR staff!
J0RHwF8.png
Nice! Thanks for making these changes.
Nice! Thanks for making these changes.
All these changes are AMAZING and I applaud your thoroughness and engineering skills! <3
All these changes are AMAZING and I applaud your thoroughness and engineering skills! <3
ww_po_by_idlewildly-dcoj48d.png
Wow, this is a delightful update. Thank you!! The secondary age sorting was the biggest thing I missed, this is fantastic!
Wow, this is a delightful update. Thank you!! The secondary age sorting was the biggest thing I missed, this is fantastic!
light_small.pngbonsai_shikoire_1_by_auricolor-dai3h65.png

light_small.png59TgHaL.pngvck81oc.png
"It is now possible to lock your search parameters pane in the open position."

BLESS.
"It is now possible to lock your search parameters pane in the open position."

BLESS.
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png

These changes are all awesome, thank you!
These changes are all awesome, thank you!
WKtl2lb.png
1YB0OjO.png
RUGBzP5.png
jQub7yI.png
wAfJ7Bn.png
reHWBXk.png
lSyxazy.png
p19HCH0.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 38 39