Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Auction House - Fixes & Changes
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 38 39
Some of these fixes are really great, but... still no "Relist all" button for those who don't have much time :(
Some of these fixes are really great, but... still no "Relist all" button for those who don't have much time :(
00a-Sig-hatchery.png01-Sig-art.png04-Sig-hub.png
00b-Sig-hatchery.png02-Sig-wishlist.png05-Sig-fam.png
00c-Sig-hatchery.png03-Sig-CFCE.png06-Sig-empty.png
Nice!
Nice!
3x8FDZj.pngarcaneshieldl.pngnatureshieldr.pngQpxcgnd.png
[quote]The [b]Buy button [/b]on apparel and skin listings no longer becomes unresponsive after using the preview window.[/quote] Wow! So glad this has been fixed. TBH, I was starting to think the problem was just my browser. Thanks for the update!
Quote:
The Buy button on apparel and skin listings no longer becomes unresponsive after using the preview window.

Wow! So glad this has been fixed. TBH, I was starting to think the problem was just my browser.

Thanks for the update!
Exhausted and severely depressed.
Yippie, bug fixes make me so happy!!
Yippie, bug fixes make me so happy!!
hisscale_fr_sig_fun_just_top___copy_by_hisscale-dalw0n9.png
Oooh, thanks so much! Should make browsing through the AH so much easier now. Will have some fun with that saving feature - especially when I'm searching for that one particular dragon!
Oooh, thanks so much! Should make browsing through the AH so much easier now. Will have some fun with that saving feature - especially when I'm searching for that one particular dragon!
Thank you so much for these changes!
Some of those bugs were annoying the heck outta me and I didn't even realise they were bugs.
Thank you so much for these changes!
Some of those bugs were annoying the heck outta me and I didn't even realise they were bugs.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Dragons for sale
Items for sale
Free cauldron rental
Free dragons for new members

Breed-out-the-ugly challenge
Nest rentals
yup
yup
50316481p.png
FR +9 G1 collector Wishlist AvatarAdoptables
Most of these fixes are really great, thanks! But TBH I preferred to have dragons listed by their position in my lair when putting them in the AH, since fodder is always in the back. Now it's all mixed up with my perma dergs and a pain in the neck to find the ones I actually want to list x_x
Most of these fixes are really great, thanks! But TBH I preferred to have dragons listed by their position in my lair when putting them in the AH, since fodder is always in the back. Now it's all mixed up with my perma dergs and a pain in the neck to find the ones I actually want to list x_x
CvMCKOn.png
THIS IS SUCH A FANTASTIC UPDATE! THANK YOU!
THIS IS SUCH A FANTASTIC UPDATE! THANK YOU!
This is wonderful! Thanks for fixing all the bugs :)
This is wonderful! Thanks for fixing all the bugs :)
HjZUn7k.gif
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 38 39