Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Welcome Week - May 14-20
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
Welcome to Flight Rising! Feel free to contact me if you have any questions! I hope to see some new sparks, I think we get the least amount of new players every time . . .
Welcome to Flight Rising! Feel free to contact me if you have any questions! I hope to see some new sparks, I think we get the least amount of new players every time . . .
Pronouns: They/Them ll FR Time +0 ll eGiN2Xv.pngllF8WMfQz.pngllthDLJf3.pngll7rbKZzZ.png
tumblr_inline_ny7iufldYa1qmzhvw_540.png3JRMBgi.pngCL9m1Kr.png

Hail and well met! Welcome to FR
Hail and well met! Welcome to FR
hi! i'm glad to be here, this looks like a nice little (cough big) community.
hi! i'm glad to be here, this looks like a nice little (cough big) community.
Welcome to Flight Rising newcomers!
Welcome to Flight Rising newcomers!
Welcome
Welcome
5hF3FGk.png
Ask me about one of my dragons lore!
Warning: High chance of forcing me to actually write the lore
Hello and welcome all! <3 Remember, be nice! We were all new once. :D
Hello and welcome all! <3 Remember, be nice! We were all new once. :D
25fu4ux.jpg
welcome newbies! ;;
welcome newbies! ;;
hFr3nXf.pngwh3Tiip.pngqhK4FYS.png
J8QoPxT.pngPn33kaF.png3adgzZD.pngMsqRUgo.png
Oh, my God, I'm so glad to finally be here. I discovered the site a few weeks ago and I wanted so bad be able to join here. But I never arrived on time for the welcome week ;v;
Btw, I am a Spanish speaking, would someone be so kind to tell me if there is some kind of community in FR for Hispanic people? :')
P.S: My english sucks, , forgiveness beforehand for that ;;
Oh, my God, I'm so glad to finally be here. I discovered the site a few weeks ago and I wanted so bad be able to join here. But I never arrived on time for the welcome week ;v;
Btw, I am a Spanish speaking, would someone be so kind to tell me if there is some kind of community in FR for Hispanic people? :')
P.S: My english sucks, , forgiveness beforehand for that ;;
sailor_moon_stamp_by_phantombl00d-dahekc4.pngin_the_name_of_the_moon_by_nintendoqs-daf5uvk.pngsailor_moon_animated_stamp_008_by_hanakt-d2ybtm1.gif934f98e849e5f6d8f5ff01d2c08f73d6-d8af5mm.gif
jojo_s_bizarre_adventure_stamp_by_phantombl00d-dahe31i.pngjjba__joseph_joestar_fan_stamp_by_xioccolates-daejn5a.gif
Welcome newcomers
Welcome newcomers
0ztpH.gifQdTmP.gifDI05o.giftQlAk.gif0pbpz.gifynwEF.gif2cKEJ.gif2cKEJ.gif
Welcome! Hope you enjoy your time here :)
Welcome! Hope you enjoy your time here :)
?Zc_qH=party.png
tumblr_inline_n6kdvfauea1qlye38.giftumblr_n69vu8VRkE1t0ibwro6_250.giftumblr_inline_n6kdvfauea1qlye38.gif
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20