Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Community Update, May 2017
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 44 45
Tapir looks too much like ripple... sorry but me no likey. I know it's a WIP but man... uh it really puts me to sleep. Can't imagine slapping that on one of my dragons, personally
Tapir looks too much like ripple... sorry but me no likey. I know it's a WIP but man... uh it really puts me to sleep. Can't imagine slapping that on one of my dragons, personally
suggestions - remove some stripes from "tapir" and maybe add more markings to the face?? as in, not stripes, but more like a mask. the wings look okay. i also don't think tapir should have those weird spots on the legs.
suggestions - remove some stripes from "tapir" and maybe add more markings to the face?? as in, not stripes, but more like a mask. the wings look okay. i also don't think tapir should have those weird spots on the legs.
20110.png V7wUqxW.png
ePOliyb.png
QQYyU47.png

rhaUE0x.png c7ZTdau.png 0xN1Cpn.png ijKL04W.png
I actually like the wings on Tapir 1 and the body on Tapir 2 best >.> That said... OH MAN GUYS. [item=quinoa] !!!! AND one of my dragons is in the theme week spotlight gosh I'm so excited ;w;
I actually like the wings on Tapir 1 and the body on Tapir 2 best >.>

That said... OH MAN GUYS.
Quinoa
!!!!

AND one of my dragons is in the theme week spotlight gosh I'm so excited ;w;
ShpX9LV.png
Cool
Cool
Please ping me when you reply to my
posts or I probably won't see it.
I don't really sub to my topics, so
Unless I specify, ping me
tumblr_nm1sm0uXkM1tfzajgo3_r1_75sq.gif tumblr_n4rnlnlsOx1sl6hkto5_250.gif
[quote name="Nigiri" date=2017-05-12 13:06:32] As nice as this marking is, I'm more interested in what's going to happen to Python, Morph, Ghost, and Points. :/ I'd prefer to see something done with those before something else is realeased. [/quote] @Nigiri Python, Morph and Ghost are going to be rare drops in the ghostlight ruins as part of the coli revamp!
Nigiri wrote on 2017-05-12:
As nice as this marking is, I'm more interested in what's going to happen to Python, Morph, Ghost, and Points. :/ I'd prefer to see something done with those before something else is realeased.

@Nigiri Python, Morph and Ghost are going to be rare drops in the ghostlight ruins as part of the coli revamp!
I voted for the first one... I like those wings first. It looks like a variation of current, can't wait to see the color variations.
I voted for the first one... I like those wings first. It looks like a variation of current, can't wait to see the color variations.
gPt7rtY.pngCHCjXcz.png
I voted for the second version of Tapir. The first one, looks too much like Ripple. The third, looks a little like Poison. But I wish that there was an option to mix and match the patterns. The wing of the first version, looks better than the second and third, because it covers more space.
I voted for the second version of Tapir. The first one, looks too much like Ripple. The third, looks a little like Poison. But I wish that there was an option to mix and match the patterns. The wing of the first version, looks better than the second and third, because it covers more space.
WOOOOO Damainos Got a shout out~ And Awesome for the others too XD
WOOOOO Damainos Got a shout out~ And Awesome for the others too XD
fSkzf7C.png
[quote name="Gibby" date=2017-05-12 13:08:21] [quote name="Nigiri" date=2017-05-12 13:06:32] As nice as this marking is, I'm more interested in what's going to happen to Python, Morph, Ghost, and Points. :/ I'd prefer to see something done with those before something else is realeased. [/quote] @Nigiri Python, Morph and Ghost are going to be rare drops in the ghostlight ruins as part of the coli revamp! [/quote] @Gibby where was this decided/revealed? I remember there was a poll about Python and Morph being coli drops, but I don't remember Ghost ever being mentioned.
Gibby wrote on 2017-05-12:
Nigiri wrote on 2017-05-12:
As nice as this marking is, I'm more interested in what's going to happen to Python, Morph, Ghost, and Points. :/ I'd prefer to see something done with those before something else is realeased.

@Nigiri Python, Morph and Ghost are going to be rare drops in the ghostlight ruins as part of the coli revamp!

@Gibby where was this decided/revealed? I remember there was a poll about Python and Morph being coli drops, but I don't remember Ghost ever being mentioned.
This new gene seems like i would be a tertiary. It certainly seems interesting to say the least. I always find it interesting that genes are more commonly shown on the male Peralcatcher. I wonder why that is...
This new gene seems like i would be a tertiary. It certainly seems interesting to say the least. I always find it interesting that genes are more commonly shown on the male Peralcatcher. I wonder why that is...
eP6ZvqL.png Flight Journey Lightning|Wind|Arcane|Nature|Shadow|Fire|Ice
Flight Project|Gen2 Imps
fkUgl3H.png
Wuxgpxj.png
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 44 45