Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Welcome Week - April 9-15
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19
New Peeps!!
New Peeps!!
+3 Hours
He/Him/They/Them/It/Its
Always tired, so I apologize if I take forever to respond
Hello everyone!
Hello everyone!
Welcome newbies! ^~^

I'm open for help if anyone needs it~
Welcome newbies! ^~^

I'm open for help if anyone needs it~
CFFUclk.png ---•----•----•----•----•----•----•----•---•----•---
---•----•----•----•----•----•----•----•---•----•---
{100 Generations Challenge}
c4a5xZL.png
Welcome to dragon hell
Welcome to dragon hell
“The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things.The good things don't always soften the bad things, but vice-versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things and make them unimportant.
New players, you are welcome to message me with questions, and some help getting started.
New players, you are welcome to message me with questions, and some help getting started.
gl-1430847-1570843411.jpg
Welcome, @Enamour! And all the rest of the new players!! Always exciting to have new players and new friends on the site. <3

Feel free to send me a message if you need any help with anything, or are confused about a feature. I'm always happy to help!
Welcome, @Enamour! And all the rest of the new players!! Always exciting to have new players and new friends on the site. <3

Feel free to send me a message if you need any help with anything, or are confused about a feature. I'm always happy to help!
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png

[quote name="Abogado" date=2017-04-09 13:54:49] Welcome to dragon hell [/quote] Pretty much
Abogado wrote on 2017-04-09:
Welcome to dragon hell

Pretty much

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - lightning_banner.png
Listen to the Thunder
Hear Us Roar
Zh duh wkh Fodq ri wkh Vfuhdplqj Vwrup
lightning_banner.png
The tidelord Welcomes All

Thanks daddy <3
The tidelord Welcomes All

Thanks daddy <3
35326_s.gif
Welcome guys! If you need any questions answered, there's many people here to help you including me!

Enjoy your time with us playing Dragon Dress-up P:.
Welcome guys! If you need any questions answered, there's many people here to help you including me!

Enjoy your time with us playing Dragon Dress-up P:.
Tumblr
Art Shop
Adoptables
Accents
DeviantART
OeLSCuS.png
freshh meatt
freshh meatt
lHdQ8WC.gif HzkvPmQ.gif IBHaGUE.gif HzkvPmQ.gif lHdQ8WC.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19