Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Introducing Flight Rising HD (BETA)
1 2 ... 261 262 263 264 265 266 267
I love the new HD option! I was a little concerned about using it with a standard flat-screen monitor and my 4 year old desktop but much to my delight I've had no issues switching between the two modes. Can't wait to see it as it progresses through different phases!
I love the new HD option! I was a little concerned about using it with a standard flat-screen monitor and my 4 year old desktop but much to my delight I've had no issues switching between the two modes. Can't wait to see it as it progresses through different phases!
nktMt8r.png
THE IMPS oh my gosh the IMPS I'm so digging this update <333
THE IMPS oh my gosh the IMPS I'm so digging this update <333
w7Z8MA5.png
This was absoltely awesome. I loved it, all of it. Now about the apparel... anyone know if we get to keep it? Or does it disappear too?
This was absoltely awesome. I loved it, all of it. Now about the apparel... anyone know if we get to keep it? Or does it disappear too?
lore_shop_by_wynterfalcyn-dckn59e.pngsmol_shadow_by_wynterfalcyn-dckn6i4.pngwish_list_by_wynterfalcyn-dckn59j.png
@AuguryOfDarkness
You always get to keep april fool's day apparel :D
@AuguryOfDarkness
You always get to keep april fool's day apparel :D
[quote name="Darkhellia613" date=2017-04-01 19:45:46] If this HD feature stays I'll be ******. At first I had no idea what was going on, all my beautiful dragons looked like **** drawn by a 5 year old. Then I remembered it was April Fool's day and even though I laughed a bit I still prefer my dragons looking well drawn instead of a 5 year old's drawing. If the HD feature stays I hope they change it into an actual HD feature and not just a joke. I'm just glad I figured out how to turn the damn feature off, sorry Akiri your art is decent for your age but don't screw with my dragons again please, I spend a lot of gems, treasure, time and effort to make my lair beautiful don't ruin that effort. And yes I'm being too serious for a April Fool's joke but I was seriously about to put my fist through my computer thinking this was real. [/quote] Clam down frend it's a jork. I mean like ... why would they leave them like that automatically, that's just silly! People may be saying things like "ooh leave it like that!" but they don't mean it to your detriment. It's just funny and adorable. Also did you imply Akiri is a five year old? I don't think many five year olds can code ... :p
Darkhellia613 wrote on 2017-04-01:
If this HD feature stays I'll be ******. At first I had no idea what was going on, all my beautiful dragons looked like **** drawn by a 5 year old. Then I remembered it was April Fool's day and even though I laughed a bit I still prefer my dragons looking well drawn instead of a 5 year old's drawing. If the HD feature stays I hope they change it into an actual HD feature and not just a joke. I'm just glad I figured out how to turn the damn feature off, sorry Akiri your art is decent for your age but don't screw with my dragons again please, I spend a lot of gems, treasure, time and effort to make my lair beautiful don't ruin that effort. And yes I'm being too serious for a April Fool's joke but I was seriously about to put my fist through my computer thinking this was real.

Clam down frend it's a jork.

I mean like ... why would they leave them like that automatically, that's just silly! People may be saying things like "ooh leave it like that!" but they don't mean it to your detriment. It's just funny and adorable.

Also did you imply Akiri is a five year old? I don't think many five year olds can code ... :p
Professional Grump

I live for memes
This is the best thing visually that has ever graced my vision.
This is the best thing visually that has ever graced my vision.
dewTQIE.png
AT FIRST I THOUGHT IT WAS BECAUSE THEY HAD DIPPED BELOW 80% ENERGY

and then I remember per what day it was

But dang I love it
AT FIRST I THOUGHT IT WAS BECAUSE THEY HAD DIPPED BELOW 80% ENERGY

and then I remember per what day it was

But dang I love it
kJ7P36i.png 899b13958bd8dd6201cfc8808fbe7689b2ce2e3d.pngKDzH3q9.png
I was going to post a question about this in the Help Center but then I saw this was part of this years April Fools Day event. Best April Fools ever!

Experience the difference with the new and improved April Fools Day event!

All joking aside I really do love the HD artwork. Akiri is the best for making it! I also love the idea of an HD toggle button!

I was going to post a question about this in the Help Center but then I saw this was part of this years April Fools Day event. Best April Fools ever!

Experience the difference with the new and improved April Fools Day event!

All joking aside I really do love the HD artwork. Akiri is the best for making it! I also love the idea of an HD toggle button!

nktMt8r.png
...*Checks for a Marva item.*
...*Checks for a Marva item.*
MagnusSignature_zps08f47bcd.jpg
Invisible cloak is a good item.
Invisible cloak is a good item.
Ya dingus.
1 2 ... 261 262 263 264 265 266 267