Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Introducing Flight Rising HD (BETA)
1 2 ... 261 262 263 264 265 266 267
Please oh please oh please keep this toggle. I want to see my dergs like this FOREVER.
Please oh please oh please keep this toggle. I want to see my dergs like this FOREVER.
neutral_rose_by_dogi_crimson-darmgvm.png
One last thing, before I forget.

THE SPIRALS. OH MY GOSH THE SPIRALS. THEY ARE GLORIOUS. MY NOODLES ARE BEAUTIOUS.
One last thing, before I forget.

THE SPIRALS. OH MY GOSH THE SPIRALS. THEY ARE GLORIOUS. MY NOODLES ARE BEAUTIOUS.
neutral_rose_by_dogi_crimson-darmgvm.png
akiri you didnt redo the gods. are you going to replace them too
akiri you didnt redo the gods. are you going to replace them too
tumblr_o9wq6n5cAC1uxgh2ko4_100.pngtumblr_o9wq6n5cAC1uxgh2ko3_250.pngtumblr_o9wq6n5cAC1uxgh2ko2_250.pngtumblr_o9wq6n5cAC1uxgh2ko1_250.png
Best. Change. EVAR! <3 Can we keep this somehow plz? ;3; @Akiri you did a wonderful job with everyone's lairs (especially mine lol). xD Now the adult Snappers can look as adorably derpy as their "low-fi" babies! :P
Best. Change. EVAR! <3 Can we keep this somehow plz? ;3; @Akiri you did a wonderful job with everyone's lairs (especially mine lol). xD Now the adult Snappers can look as adorably derpy as their "low-fi" babies! :P
tumblr_inline_oki65tLbzS1tfmvub_100.pngE6nL5Eq.png
Lmao, so epic!! My avatar is the best it's ever been!! XD Fantastic stuff. :D
Lmao, so epic!! My avatar is the best it's ever been!! XD Fantastic stuff. :D
Lookit his little face. I love.
Lookit his little face. I love.
Maybe you could keep this feature, but make it a toggle for individual dragons instead? Like, if I put one dragon in HD mode, everyone sees it that way, but the rest of the dragons are normal low quality.
Maybe you could keep this feature, but make it a toggle for individual dragons instead? Like, if I put one dragon in HD mode, everyone sees it that way, but the rest of the dragons are normal low quality.
c2JyPCj.png
Best April Fools Ever! :)
Best April Fools Ever! :)
@Multron Can you make some Media with the aril fools day dragon fun :D i think thats a great idea cause of how fun it has been :D
@Multron Can you make some Media with the aril fools day dragon fun :D i think thats a great idea cause of how fun it has been :D
I was having a terrible day until i saw this omg this is amazing
Best prank y et
I was having a terrible day until i saw this omg this is amazing
Best prank y et
1 2 ... 261 262 263 264 265 266 267