Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Welcome Week - February 12-18
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
hey newbies ^U^
hey newbies ^U^
Welcome newbies! Hope you like FR !
Welcome newbies! Hope you like FR !
Welcome thou new players, I wish that thou have many strong hatchlings, and that thou's food storage may forever be full.
Welcome thou new players, I wish that thou have many strong hatchlings, and that thou's food storage may forever be full.
18.jpg
18.jpg
I just joined last month ,and now that I talk about Flight rising at school .My friend totally wants to join! I love to exept friend request! Or maybe I will send it to you!
I just joined last month ,and now that I talk about Flight rising at school .My friend totally wants to join! I love to exept friend request! Or maybe I will send it to you!
Welcome new players! :D
Welcome new players! :D
cor7xR1.gifYtbHYZr.gif x8bDWFu.png
KwxLkEj.png
9R2Unq1.png
CPMK3ES.gif
welcome new players ^^ I'm a tad late but just wanting to welcome all that are new :] I remember when I was :)
welcome new players ^^ I'm a tad late but just wanting to welcome all that are new :] I remember when I was :)
Welcome all noobs! Hope you enjoy Flight Rising :D
Welcome all noobs! Hope you enjoy Flight Rising :D
pJngKR5.jpg
| Jade |
| She/Her |
| INTJ |
Hi :)
How do you get your first dragon? I've only been here like five minutes lol
Hi :)
How do you get your first dragon? I've only been here like five minutes lol
QFXpYkj.png
Never mind, I found it!:D