Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Volcanic Vents: A New Coliseum Venue
1 2 ... 321 322 323 324 325 326 327
its been so long... had so much to do...
than i drop by and see this.

*put head on pillow and starts sighing*
its been so long... had so much to do...
than i drop by and see this.

*put head on pillow and starts sighing*
hi
hi
bHeX9bv.png
So I thought my luck had finally gotten a bit better fighting in the new venue today. I've now battled the bosses at least 15 times total. And fighting the brown Hydra and winning it said it had given me the familiar version of it. Not sure if it was a glitch or not, but when I went to go and check my hoard there wasn't anything there. I'm calling a glitch or something, it either glitched and it never came up or I did get it and it's just not showing up. So yeah I'm a bit bummed out now by that. My luck totally sucks. I'm not mad or anything, I'm just a bit surprised I guess. Glitches happen though, lol. I'm not sure if I should report it as a bug or not because for all I know it could have just been a glitch and I'm still fairly new to the site. -shrugs-

But aside from that, I've gotten two of the other familiars from the venue now. The ultraram and the stormcloud harpy.

But yee, hoping my luck gets better still.
So I thought my luck had finally gotten a bit better fighting in the new venue today. I've now battled the bosses at least 15 times total. And fighting the brown Hydra and winning it said it had given me the familiar version of it. Not sure if it was a glitch or not, but when I went to go and check my hoard there wasn't anything there. I'm calling a glitch or something, it either glitched and it never came up or I did get it and it's just not showing up. So yeah I'm a bit bummed out now by that. My luck totally sucks. I'm not mad or anything, I'm just a bit surprised I guess. Glitches happen though, lol. I'm not sure if I should report it as a bug or not because for all I know it could have just been a glitch and I'm still fairly new to the site. -shrugs-

But aside from that, I've gotten two of the other familiars from the venue now. The ultraram and the stormcloud harpy.

But yee, hoping my luck gets better still.
@therealtwistar

I would definitely report it. I think it would be worth it just in case it wasn't a glitch and they can return the familiar to you.
@therealtwistar

I would definitely report it. I think it would be worth it just in case it wasn't a glitch and they can return the familiar to you.
Heads up, I'm awkward.
6tzHcpd.jpg
@ThursdaySquirrel
The only thing is, they'd likely ask for screenshot proof of getting the Familiar and I can't provide that as I wasn't expecting this to happen. Like I don't want to deal with the fact of the mods freaking out at me saying that I was scamming or something like that. Cause I'm not like that and I don't want to cause unnecessary drama either.
@ThursdaySquirrel
The only thing is, they'd likely ask for screenshot proof of getting the Familiar and I can't provide that as I wasn't expecting this to happen. Like I don't want to deal with the fact of the mods freaking out at me saying that I was scamming or something like that. Cause I'm not like that and I don't want to cause unnecessary drama either.
I'm pretty sure that ignited imps are really Sornieth-style Minions.
I'm pretty sure that ignited imps are really Sornieth-style Minions.
frt+0 | she/her
wishlist
dragons wanted
quest hub
light2_zpshptxrzjv.gif
light_bibling_by_cicide76536-dciq9ph.gif
Wait -- is there no apparel in this area?
Wait -- is there no apparel in this area?
Oe4VMVi.png
  • My username is Phoenixofwar, not Pheonixofwar. Please copy and paste!
  • I'm a she/her
  • Planning to set up an art shop in the future...
the familiars ogmdighusadhfius d
the familiars ogmdighusadhfius d
item_sparrow_skull_by_dogi_crimson-da7g5hp.gif
vee . 22
Holy crap, amazing familiars!!
Holy crap, amazing familiars!!
dhJpGiJ.gif
!! Sweet, awesome update <3
!! Sweet, awesome update <3
1 2 ... 321 322 323 324 325 326 327