Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Flower and Lace Apparel
1 2 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 68
I'm looking for these pretty apparels since monday, but don't have any yet.. :( I'm always in the Treasure Marketplace and waiting, but these are not coming. Or they are, but everybody is super fast and I just can't see them.. Who knows.
Hope I will get some ^__^
I'm looking for these pretty apparels since monday, but don't have any yet.. :( I'm always in the Treasure Marketplace and waiting, but these are not coming. Or they are, but everybody is super fast and I just can't see them.. Who knows.
Hope I will get some ^__^
Your Friendly Neighbor
he / him | artist | +9h to FR time

> Elemental Dragons
> Travel Log
> Free Adoptable Bases
Ayz7edx.png
Don't have any of these yet either but soon I will have very pretty dragons ;P
Don't have any of these yet either but soon I will have very pretty dragons ;P
To9iQ.gif GL7NJ.gif 6bDvf.gif fwwSt.gif z446X.gif
@Izagar

You mean the people who put time and effort into flipping apparel when it first comes out as a way of making treasure, like is the restock aspect of numerous pet games?

I severely doubt it. Marketplace item flipping and restock gaming is fairly common, entirely legal, and stops being an issue in roughly two to three weeks. The Lace will be plenty common very soon, just like the arctic apparel is now.
@Izagar

You mean the people who put time and effort into flipping apparel when it first comes out as a way of making treasure, like is the restock aspect of numerous pet games?

I severely doubt it. Marketplace item flipping and restock gaming is fairly common, entirely legal, and stops being an issue in roughly two to three weeks. The Lace will be plenty common very soon, just like the arctic apparel is now.
FR Tumblr * Tumblr * Art Blog
W0ar35Y.png

Baldassare.gif
Pixel by Draconargentum
@redwerecat Oh well, fair enough XD; If it'll become common again in a few weeks, I can deal with it.

I wish there was a 300 stock or something though -w-;;
@redwerecat Oh well, fair enough XD; If it'll become common again in a few weeks, I can deal with it.

I wish there was a 300 stock or something though -w-;;
Not all that active but really casual. -w-)b
[+3 FR Time]
@Izagar it sucks, yeah, but patience and treasure hoarding are good in the meantime. I tend to set aside a couple thousand treasure a day (between 5-15k depending on my income on FR) and squirell that away for a few weeks, then when things start showing up more frequently, I just take out all my supply and devote it to trying to nab pieces as they show up; and I don't stalk the marketplace, I just check back every so often when doing other things. Good luck!
@Izagar it sucks, yeah, but patience and treasure hoarding are good in the meantime. I tend to set aside a couple thousand treasure a day (between 5-15k depending on my income on FR) and squirell that away for a few weeks, then when things start showing up more frequently, I just take out all my supply and devote it to trying to nab pieces as they show up; and I don't stalk the marketplace, I just check back every so often when doing other things. Good luck!
FR Tumblr * Tumblr * Art Blog
W0ar35Y.png

Baldassare.gif
Pixel by Draconargentum
love the lace
love the lace
Yay! I can finally make that bride-themed dragon I've been planning!
Yay! I can finally make that bride-themed dragon I've been planning!
Have any inside intel on what each of the Swipp's Swaps will require for each exclusive?
Have any inside intel on what each of the Swipp's Swaps will require for each exclusive?
@toxiclunch The stuff needed for the new (and every other) Swipp trade is listed in the official Encyclopedia page here: http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=wiki&article=24

The newest stuff is always listed at the end of each list (apparel/familiars/vistas/ etc...). :)

Hope that helps!
@toxiclunch The stuff needed for the new (and every other) Swipp trade is listed in the official Encyclopedia page here: http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=wiki&article=24

The newest stuff is always listed at the end of each list (apparel/familiars/vistas/ etc...). :)

Hope that helps!
HlyrCMY.pngHlyrCMY.pngHlyrCMY.pngHlyrCMY.png
I need... all of the lace +_+
I need... all of the lace +_+
xzi22Vb.png
1 2 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 68