Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Mod App Deadline, ToS Update
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Nope. They're light holiday chests. They drop from the same sources. :-)
Nope. They're light holiday chests. They drop from the same sources. :-)
I have a question, what am I going to do with the stone tablets you were giving out to purchase items for the brightshine jubilee because I have like 53 of them and was aiming for a 65-tablet item and their sell value is 0, are you going to allow them to be used for next years jubilee or are you going to change them, please let me know so that I can decide what to do with them.
I have a question, what am I going to do with the stone tablets you were giving out to purchase items for the brightshine jubilee because I have like 53 of them and was aiming for a 65-tablet item and their sell value is 0, are you going to allow them to be used for next years jubilee or are you going to change them, please let me know so that I can decide what to do with them.
fUUWM8s.png
SEEKING THIS DRAGON

@SippyCup [quote name="Xhaztol" date="2013-06-29 20:15:11" url="main.php?p=mb&board=ann&page=1&id=209522#209522"]If you have extra [b]Immaculate Tablets[/b] lying around, you can either sell them to other players, or squirrel them away for next year! [/quote] So yes, you can save them for next year Brightshine Jubilee.
@SippyCup
If you have extra Immaculate Tablets lying around, you can either sell them to other players, or squirrel them away for next year!

So yes, you can save them for next year Brightshine Jubilee.
[quote name="Fayrin" date="2013-06-30 17:43:03" url="main.php?p=mb&board=ann&page=3&id=209522#224569"]@SippyCup [quote name="Xhaztol" date="2013-06-29 20:15:11" url="main.php?p=mb&board=ann&page=1&id=209522#209522"]If you have extra [b]Immaculate Tablets[/b] lying around, you can either sell them to other players, or squirrel them away for next year! [/quote] So yes, you can save them for next year Brightshine Jubilee.[/quote] Oh, thanks! ;)
@SippyCup
If you have extra Immaculate Tablets lying around, you can either sell them to other players, or squirrel them away for next year!

So yes, you can save them for next year Brightshine Jubilee.

Oh, thanks! ;)
fUUWM8s.png
SEEKING THIS DRAGON

i would like to see the application
i would like to see the application
boIu4p9.png
Just wanted to drop by and say that the site has been running a absolute ton better for me over the past couple of days - thanks!!!
Just wanted to drop by and say that the site has been running a absolute ton better for me over the past couple of days - thanks!!!
e2i04jb.png
Titian with TWO 'i's! Please double check my name when pinging me! Thank you!!
hi how would i apply for the mod aplication?
hi how would i apply for the mod aplication?
@Xhaztol I am interested in helping with designing new creatures for the game as well as doing anything else i can to help. This is a great place and i want to do anything I can to help ^_^. I am an artist and though i may not be able to do the site's style i could do simple concept sketches for creatures!
@Xhaztol I am interested in helping with designing new creatures for the game as well as doing anything else i can to help. This is a great place and i want to do anything I can to help ^_^. I am an artist and though i may not be able to do the site's style i could do simple concept sketches for creatures!
9g0BXbt.gif
@dogzdream - http://flightrising.com/main.php?board=ann&id=189641&p=mb

The admin email and all the info that you need to include in your application are there.
@dogzdream - http://flightrising.com/main.php?board=ann&id=189641&p=mb

The admin email and all the info that you need to include in your application are there.
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png

Ah, rats. I just today discovered/joined FR, but I would have absolutely loved to apply for a position of modship. I've got a degree in web design, am knowledgable in various web dev languages, and actually do a bit of art as well. I'm a freelance designer, so I work from home and am literally always online haha. I wish I would have caved in and joined the site just a few days sooner!
Ah, rats. I just today discovered/joined FR, but I would have absolutely loved to apply for a position of modship. I've got a degree in web design, am knowledgable in various web dev languages, and actually do a bit of art as well. I'm a freelance designer, so I work from home and am literally always online haha. I wish I would have caved in and joined the site just a few days sooner!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7