Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Mod App Deadline, ToS Update
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
[quote name="conium" date="2013-06-29 22:52:26" url="main.php?p=mb&board=ann&page=2&id=209522#211041"]Okay so, the event skins came out two days ago or so and- I don't think most people on the site can whip up 3X65 k for them in that time. Are these going to be coming back next year, or are they permanent additions to the shop, or are most of us SOL?[/quote] @conium [b]The skins from Brightshine will be available until Monday.[/b] We extended the deadline for the skin contest due to downtime, and this resulted in the skins going up on Wednesday, not Sunday. We want for you to have a full 7 days to try and collect them. [b]Immaculate tablets and the festive favors shop will be closing tonight.[/b]
Okay so, the event skins came out two days ago or so and- I don't think most people on the site can whip up 3X65 k for them in that time. Are these going to be coming back next year, or are they permanent additions to the shop, or are most of us SOL?

@conium The skins from Brightshine will be available until Monday. We extended the deadline for the skin contest due to downtime, and this resulted in the skins going up on Wednesday, not Sunday. We want for you to have a full 7 days to try and collect them. Immaculate tablets and the festive favors shop will be closing tonight.
Feedback: (contagious yawn) Whatever got done this evening on the coliseum seems to be working. It's much better! But it's a bit late for us to farm skins, so it would be great if they came back next year. It might be nice for them to be on the vendor for a decent chunk of tablets too. It would give people an option when farming doesn't work. IE WoW, the holiday mounts are 99 tokens while most things are 10ish. Other than that, hope you guys get some sleep now that it's done ;)
Feedback: (contagious yawn) Whatever got done this evening on the coliseum seems to be working. It's much better! But it's a bit late for us to farm skins, so it would be great if they came back next year. It might be nice for them to be on the vendor for a decent chunk of tablets too. It would give people an option when farming doesn't work. IE WoW, the holiday mounts are 99 tokens while most things are 10ish. Other than that, hope you guys get some sleep now that it's done ;)
MS1.gifMS2.pngMS3.pngMS4.pngMS5.png
Threads not updated currently, art is FPO
[quote name="Vhale" date="2013-06-29 23:13:33" url="main.php?p=mb&board=ann&page=2&id=209522#211274"] IE WoW, the holiday mounts are 99 tokens while most things are 10ish. Other than that, hope you guys get some sleep now that it's done ;)[/quote] I didn't know they made that change! I've been clean for 2 years, haha. The headless horseman's mount and that valentine's rocket were so difficult to farm. O_O;
IE WoW, the holiday mounts are 99 tokens while most things are 10ish. Other than that, hope you guys get some sleep now that it's done ;)

I didn't know they made that change! I've been clean for 2 years, haha. The headless horseman's mount and that valentine's rocket were so difficult to farm. O_O;
@Undel thanks for that!
@Undel thanks for that!
I have a question. Will we be able to delete accounts? Because I do technically have two accounts because it took so long to get my activation email for my first account (about a day) that I ended up just making a new one with a different email. The second one is the one i use now. I tried deleting the old one, but couldn't find an option to do it. I'd kind of would like it gone too so I can actually change my username back to what i originally had without giving up everything on this account.
I have a question. Will we be able to delete accounts? Because I do technically have two accounts because it took so long to get my activation email for my first account (about a day) that I ended up just making a new one with a different email. The second one is the one i use now. I tried deleting the old one, but couldn't find an option to do it. I'd kind of would like it gone too so I can actually change my username back to what i originally had without giving up everything on this account.
raydbanner.png
Unnamed dragons in lair are for sale, unless otherwise stated. Pls pm to inquire.
@MarchenDesign

They've said before for those that have made two accounts due to errors, issues, etc, sending an email to support through the contact us page is your best bet.
@MarchenDesign

They've said before for those that have made two accounts due to errors, issues, etc, sending an email to support through the contact us page is your best bet.
That's awesome of you guys. Someone who was suspended or banned has been punished enough. No need to drag them through the mud more than needed- and no need to keep dredging up drama!

You guys are doing a great job keeping this place friendly <3 Thanks, you guys <3
That&#039;s awesome of you guys. Someone who was suspended or banned has been punished enough. No need to drag them through the mud more than needed- and no need to keep dredging up drama!

You guys are doing a great job keeping this place friendly <3 Thanks, you guys <3
w1E8cdy.png
♦My Tumblr ♦ My Art ♦
was a wee bit worried there for a moment... I haven&#039;t managed to find any skins!
was a wee bit worried there for a moment... I haven&#039;t managed to find any skins!
Thanks for the updates! ^_^ Also: [quote name="Spelunker" date="2013-06-29 21:58:36" url="main.php?p=mb&board=ann&page=2&id=209522#210467"]@Xhaztol: RE: new mods- A tip: Please make sure that your mods aren't warn/ban-happy like on dragon cave. Nothing kills a fun site more quickly than too many warns.[/quote] Spee is right. That place is like a mine field. It's terrifying for newbies and seasoned forum goers alike. You never know what you're going to get warned/banned for. It really makes the forum unpleasant.
Thanks for the updates! ^_^

Also:
@Xhaztol: RE: new mods-

A tip: Please make sure that your mods aren&#039;t warn/ban-happy like on dragon cave. Nothing kills a fun site more quickly than too many warns.

Spee is right. That place is like a mine field. It&#039;s terrifying for newbies and seasoned forum goers alike. You never know what you&#039;re going to get warned/banned for. It really makes the forum unpleasant.
Wonderful, thanks for the update and allowing us extra time to get the Festival Skins >w<
Wonderful, thanks for the update and allowing us extra time to get the Festival Skins >w<
1 2 3 4 5 6 7