Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Night of the Nocturne 2016
1 2 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 101
[center]@Undel[/center] [quote][center]IMPORTANT NOTE: Strange Chests will disintegrate after 23:59 server time, January 2, 2017. Be sure to open all of them before the event ends![/center][/quote] [center]So everything ends tonight, but the chests disintegrate on January 2nd? Or are one of the dates wrong? Because everything else stops tonight at 23:59 server time.[/center]
Quote:
IMPORTANT NOTE:
Strange Chests will disintegrate after 23:59 server time, January 2, 2017. Be sure to open all of them before the event ends!
So everything ends tonight, but the chests disintegrate on January 2nd? Or are one of the dates wrong? Because everything else stops tonight at 23:59 server time.
sgriffin-3988-7_44_47_7_5_1.png
Pklc9an.png
Clockwork
08atrGc.pngJ7D1quC.png
FXwV0CB.pngFObX7rS.pngSaronai's Free Star Lighting Raffle. Over 3kg in prizes. Ends February 1st. Click to learn more!
Eclipse
LCqISMP.pngDXTcInl.png
11efmKl.pngxjB7OSe.png
CnMSNyK.pngYMPbu9R.png
RFRWPUM.png
wVdpf6V.png

IBK-63.png
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Former First Column Spacer ^^^^^^^^^
Oh these drop rates, during the course of the Event I've only had 42 Chests
18 Gathering
(Lvl 30+ if that matters)
10 Swipp Swapp
10 Coliseum Grinding
4 Baldwins Brew

And in that 19 Chest were pretty much useless
Repeat Familiar from last years, 11 chests.. 11 less chances to get something I want or need. Then 8 more chest on repeat Apparel from last year, though honestly repeat apparel isn't as bad as you can use them on multiple dragon.

The Event is fun, its exciting to actually get a chest, and better to get something new from them. The new Apparel is freaking amazing, and the New Familiar are well done.
But the drop rates and specially bringing those stupid bears back really drags down the Event.
Oh these drop rates, during the course of the Event I've only had 42 Chests
18 Gathering
(Lvl 30+ if that matters)
10 Swipp Swapp
10 Coliseum Grinding
4 Baldwins Brew

And in that 19 Chest were pretty much useless
Repeat Familiar from last years, 11 chests.. 11 less chances to get something I want or need. Then 8 more chest on repeat Apparel from last year, though honestly repeat apparel isn't as bad as you can use them on multiple dragon.

The Event is fun, its exciting to actually get a chest, and better to get something new from them. The new Apparel is freaking amazing, and the New Familiar are well done.
But the drop rates and specially bringing those stupid bears back really drags down the Event.
Returning to FR after a long hiatus
in contrast to everyone complaining, I've had a pretty good NotN this year! I received over 100 chests in the first few days and got at least one of everything new from them, and nine noc eggs. Since then I've been selling all the chests I've got in batches of five for 100g. So I've made so much money and am very satisfied!

I kinda wonder what happened to fixing the coli drops up but other than that I'm happy!
in contrast to everyone complaining, I've had a pretty good NotN this year! I received over 100 chests in the first few days and got at least one of everything new from them, and nine noc eggs. Since then I've been selling all the chests I've got in batches of five for 100g. So I've made so much money and am very satisfied!

I kinda wonder what happened to fixing the coli drops up but other than that I'm happy!
Professional Grump

I live for memes
Overall I had a good time but there were some things that weren't great for me. Some of it was my fault; I wish I had spent more time grinding in the coli for chests. However I also wasn't thrilled about the drop rate of old items. I was getting basically 50:50 old and new things, which I feel is too much on the old side. It was really frustrating to open a chest hoping for one of the new apparel pieces, or even a new familiar, and get one of the REAL bears. I am so darn tired of those bears at this point.

On the bright side, I love the new apparel, even if I didn't manage to get all of the chest stuff.
Overall I had a good time but there were some things that weren't great for me. Some of it was my fault; I wish I had spent more time grinding in the coli for chests. However I also wasn't thrilled about the drop rate of old items. I was getting basically 50:50 old and new things, which I feel is too much on the old side. It was really frustrating to open a chest hoping for one of the new apparel pieces, or even a new familiar, and get one of the REAL bears. I am so darn tired of those bears at this point.

On the bright side, I love the new apparel, even if I didn't manage to get all of the chest stuff.
250.png
Another year over. I had the worst of luck with chests but then again I wasn't really trying to get them either.
Another year over. I had the worst of luck with chests but then again I wasn't really trying to get them either.
I have 11 strange chests and I am unable to open them no matter what I do. What is up with that?? ;;;
I have 11 strange chests and I am unable to open them no matter what I do. What is up with that?? ;;;
[quote name="ClockworkEclipse" date=2016-12-31 20:57:41] [center]@Undel[/center] [quote][center]IMPORTANT NOTE: Strange Chests will disintegrate after 23:59 server time, January 2, 2017. Be sure to open all of them before the event ends![/center][/quote] [center]So everything ends tonight, but the chests disintegrate on January 2nd? Or are one of the dates wrong? Because everything else stops tonight at 23:59 server time.[/center] [/quote] yeah I was wondering about that two. :/ I was hoping to finish one last brew before the Jan 2 rollover,
ClockworkEclipse wrote on 2016-12-31:
Quote:
IMPORTANT NOTE:
Strange Chests will disintegrate after 23:59 server time, January 2, 2017. Be sure to open all of them before the event ends!
So everything ends tonight, but the chests disintegrate on January 2nd? Or are one of the dates wrong? Because everything else stops tonight at 23:59 server time.
yeah I was wondering about that two. :/ I was hoping to finish one last brew before the Jan 2 rollover,
LWDw43p.png
This is my first year and I have to say I was a bit disappointed, I have seen loads of people say they got eggs and a few scrolls and lots of apparel, but I got about 10 chests with lots of familiars (same three each time) and half a apparel set, lets say I am green with envy right now.

I think it is very sad that I didn't get an egg, as I find it hard to get any on this site and the Nocturne breed is one of my favourites, never mind. Maybe next year will be better or something right?
This is my first year and I have to say I was a bit disappointed, I have seen loads of people say they got eggs and a few scrolls and lots of apparel, but I got about 10 chests with lots of familiars (same three each time) and half a apparel set, lets say I am green with envy right now.

I think it is very sad that I didn't get an egg, as I find it hard to get any on this site and the Nocturne breed is one of my favourites, never mind. Maybe next year will be better or something right?
Sooo... I had two Strange Chests brewing at Baldwin's that should've been ready shortly after rollover this morning. I went to collect them, and... the cauldron was empty. Didn't have the two chests in my hoard, either; they just... aren't there. Anyone else have this issue? Because if I'd known I wasn't going to get those chests, I really would've rather just have saved those components. :(
Sooo... I had two Strange Chests brewing at Baldwin's that should've been ready shortly after rollover this morning. I went to collect them, and... the cauldron was empty. Didn't have the two chests in my hoard, either; they just... aren't there. Anyone else have this issue? Because if I'd known I wasn't going to get those chests, I really would've rather just have saved those components. :(
I got so many familiars XD
I got so many familiars XD
23860.png
he/it | est | artist
1 2 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 101