Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Night of the Nocturne 2016
1 2 ... 94 95 96 97 98 ... 100 101
wooooo
wooooo
uHNAhJY.png
@Nabesima I have to correct you on the Training Fields. There are three team mobs. They're rare, and I think I've only seen them with the NotN monster that's there
@Nabesima I have to correct you on the Training Fields. There are three team mobs. They're rare, and I think I've only seen them with the NotN monster that's there
mlHpBMC.png
9hqcHsy.png
ZxAR91S.png
HkZAJYc.png
watervs1.pngHbzShnh.pngmbWgKmD.pngwatershieldr.png
I've been too obsessed with trying to find as many chests as possible, but I really want to say how much I adore the familiars and apparel for this year's NotN. Simply stunning! And the vistas too. I wish there was something else we could do with them to see their beauty other than just in the forum. I don't post that much ;)
I've been too obsessed with trying to find as many chests as possible, but I really want to say how much I adore the familiars and apparel for this year's NotN. Simply stunning! And the vistas too. I wish there was something else we could do with them to see their beauty other than just in the forum. I don't post that much ;)
tumblr_olkx7k1gjk1w18p86o1_r1_250.png
This is so odd, this is 2 days in a row where I've gotten no chests while gathering. Previous, I had at least gotten one or two. Anyone else on a dry spell?
This is so odd, this is 2 days in a row where I've gotten no chests while gathering. Previous, I had at least gotten one or two. Anyone else on a dry spell?
Quote:
"It's hard to stop Muggles noticing us if we're keeping dragons in the back garden - anyway you can't tame dragons, it's dangerous." - Ron Weasley
I haven't gotten any for the past few days either. It's really frustrating, isn't it? :T
I haven't gotten any for the past few days either. It's really frustrating, isn't it? :T
rabies? i got it!
[quote name="Undel" date=2016-12-18 01:23:37] [b]Updates[/b] [LIST] [*]Night of the Nocturne coliseum food and trinket drops will be tweaked throughout the day. All enemies are currently dropping food, trinkets, powder, and chests, but WHAT food and trinkets they drop is being worked on. The goal is to provide an even distribution of all item types. (for example, there are currently not enough enemies dropping cuckoos, and too many dropping flounder.) When this is complete, this status will be updated. [/LIST] [/quote] yeah are we gonna get around to this before the end of the event or wot? Personally I'd love to see a little bit of variety between Kelp Beds / Golem Workshop instead of having both venues drop the exact same things. More than one venue to get Giant Swallowtail Caterpillars would be really nice, too, especially since the one venue they ARE in is so very low-level.
Undel wrote on 2016-12-18:
Updates
  • Night of the Nocturne coliseum food and trinket drops will be tweaked throughout the day. All enemies are currently dropping food, trinkets, powder, and chests, but WHAT food and trinkets they drop is being worked on. The goal is to provide an even distribution of all item types. (for example, there are currently not enough enemies dropping cuckoos, and too many dropping flounder.) When this is complete, this status will be updated.

yeah are we gonna get around to this before the end of the event or wot? Personally I'd love to see a little bit of variety between Kelp Beds / Golem Workshop instead of having both venues drop the exact same things. More than one venue to get Giant Swallowtail Caterpillars would be really nice, too, especially since the one venue they ARE in is so very low-level.
ijcaSw5.gif 24e24jq.jpg tumblr_nu9dc9lcB81u8p7yoo7_100.png
So it's only the chests that will disintegrate and the eggs/scrolls we can save for whenever right?
So it's only the chests that will disintegrate and the eggs/scrolls we can save for whenever right?
LuDb8Z5.pngWG6fx9z.pngkixqF8f.pngo4Lmbge.png
@NotAllBloodMages
Yep! Only the chests disintegrate, but anything you got from opening one you keep for as long as you like :)
@NotAllBloodMages
Yep! Only the chests disintegrate, but anything you got from opening one you keep for as long as you like :)
2lhDoir.png..... .....WMCEgD8.pnguBQemcM.png
@Clya Sweet thanks :) I always notice typos and inconsistencies in the updates so I just wanted to make sure.
@Clya Sweet thanks :) I always notice typos and inconsistencies in the updates so I just wanted to make sure.
LuDb8Z5.pngWG6fx9z.pngkixqF8f.pngo4Lmbge.png
Farewell... Night of Nocturne.
...Until next year.
Farewell... Night of Nocturne.
...Until next year.
1 2 ... 94 95 96 97 98 ... 100 101