Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Night of the Nocturne 2016
1 2 ... 92 93 94 95 96 ... 100 101
wooo
wooo
i9fSD1z.png
My dudes, abandon the Rainsong Jungles and other high-level venues It's the Delta where the chests live... Woodland Path is also good for Swipp trades and fast mindless grinding while watching something. I'm watching LotR during the Night for the third year in a row. Just finished the "Two Towers", here's my haul so far: [img]https://68.media.tumblr.com/357ad5013a599406f68c97b5cf420fc4/tumblr_inline_oix90kYEAx1s5igvv_540.png[/img] I'm basically getting ~20 chests per hour and I nearly never go to high-level venues. Even if the chest drop rate is lower there, the speed at which you can destroy the enemies completely makes up for it. I have only one problem [img]https://68.media.tumblr.com/3a28db6cdbd26f61f77bcbf1ec9a1c86/tumblr_inline_oix94peG1N1s5igvv_540.png[/img] Tfw no trinkets because the drops are [i]still[/i] not edited like they were promised to.
My dudes, abandon the Rainsong Jungles and other high-level venues
It's the Delta where the chests live... Woodland Path is also good for Swipp trades and fast mindless grinding while watching something.

I'm watching LotR during the Night for the third year in a row. Just finished the "Two Towers", here's my haul so far:
tumblr_inline_oix90kYEAx1s5igvv_540.png
I'm basically getting ~20 chests per hour and I nearly never go to high-level venues. Even if the chest drop rate is lower there, the speed at which you can destroy the enemies completely makes up for it.

I have only one problem
tumblr_inline_oix94peG1N1s5igvv_540.png
Tfw no trinkets because the drops are still not edited like they were promised to.
KmnIjfw.png
I'm pretty much only grinding in training fields because I can get through battles in less than 15 seconds and I've been swimming in chests both from chests dropping and from swipp materials dropping.
I'm pretty much only grinding in training fields because I can get through battles in less than 15 seconds and I've been swimming in chests both from chests dropping and from swipp materials dropping.
[quote name="Nabesima" date=2016-12-28 17:03:34] My dudes, abandon the Rainsong Jungles and other high-level venues It's the Delta where the chests live... Woodland Path is also good for Swipp trades and fast mindless grinding while watching something. I'm watching LotR during the Night for the third year in a row. Just finished the "Two Towers", here's my haul so far: [img]https://68.media.tumblr.com/357ad5013a599406f68c97b5cf420fc4/tumblr_inline_oix90kYEAx1s5igvv_540.png[/img] I'm basically getting ~20 chests per hour and I nearly never go to high-level venues. Even if the chest drop rate is lower there, the speed at which you can destroy the enemies completely makes up for it. I have only one problem [img]https://68.media.tumblr.com/3a28db6cdbd26f61f77bcbf1ec9a1c86/tumblr_inline_oix94peG1N1s5igvv_540.png[/img] Tfw no trinkets because the drops are [i]still[/i] not edited like they were promised to. [/quote] I gave this a shot on a whim using my standard "100 battles" rule (I don't have time to spend hours watching movies and grinding at the same time, I'm afraid). The drop rate is still very poor. Three chests out of 100 battles is still pretty abysmal. Glad it works for you, but it doesn't change the fact that some of us are having very poor returns on this event this year for the effort we are actually putting into it. And of course, I'm frustrated at the prospect that I might not be able to get all the items I am after because of it. I will give Woodland Path a try next and see how that goes.. and then maybe Crystal Pools. I tend to go toward the higher venues not because they have a higher likelihood of dropping the chests we're all after, but because I'm usually training up a dragon at the same time and want the experience. Thanks for the suggestion, though. Also, that is a lot of Bee Orchid. :S
Nabesima wrote on 2016-12-28:
My dudes, abandon the Rainsong Jungles and other high-level venues
It's the Delta where the chests live... Woodland Path is also good for Swipp trades and fast mindless grinding while watching something.

I'm watching LotR during the Night for the third year in a row. Just finished the "Two Towers", here's my haul so far:
tumblr_inline_oix90kYEAx1s5igvv_540.png
I'm basically getting ~20 chests per hour and I nearly never go to high-level venues. Even if the chest drop rate is lower there, the speed at which you can destroy the enemies completely makes up for it.

I have only one problem
tumblr_inline_oix94peG1N1s5igvv_540.png
Tfw no trinkets because the drops are still not edited like they were promised to.

I gave this a shot on a whim using my standard "100 battles" rule (I don't have time to spend hours watching movies and grinding at the same time, I'm afraid).

The drop rate is still very poor. Three chests out of 100 battles is still pretty abysmal. Glad it works for you, but it doesn't change the fact that some of us are having very poor returns on this event this year for the effort we are actually putting into it. And of course, I'm frustrated at the prospect that I might not be able to get all the items I am after because of it.

I will give Woodland Path a try next and see how that goes.. and then maybe Crystal Pools.

I tend to go toward the higher venues not because they have a higher likelihood of dropping the chests we're all after, but because I'm usually training up a dragon at the same time and want the experience.

Thanks for the suggestion, though.

Also, that is a lot of Bee Orchid. :S
tumblr_inline_nk71a9tcrJ1qg2i5p.png
@Nabesima That might just be some insane luck there, friend...Training Fields grinding over a 44-minute documentary got me...six chests. Just six. Nowhere near your ~20 per hour.
@Nabesima That might just be some insane luck there, friend...Training Fields grinding over a 44-minute documentary got me...six chests. Just six. Nowhere near your ~20 per hour.
Cool update!
Cool update!
@AkiraShade

Well....

This was part of what the admin said about the event: At the end of the event, these familiars will disappear until next year.

So...I'm guessing that?
@AkiraShade

Well....

This was part of what the admin said about the event: At the end of the event, these familiars will disappear until next year.

So...I'm guessing that?
☆ s t a r d u s t & d r e a m s ☆
@Undel

I'm curious, when you said that at the end of the event, the familiars will disappear until next year, does that mean that only the familiars in the Coliseum will disappear or does that mean that the familiars we have in our Hoard and Vault will disappear as well as the ones in the Coliseum?
@Undel

I'm curious, when you said that at the end of the event, the familiars will disappear until next year, does that mean that only the familiars in the Coliseum will disappear or does that mean that the familiars we have in our Hoard and Vault will disappear as well as the ones in the Coliseum?
☆ s t a r d u s t & d r e a m s ☆
<
I love Nocturnes <3
lol as you can see. <3<3<3
<
I love Nocturnes <3
lol as you can see. <3<3<3
602d1145219f3e2ac5c6808013728c7a5184c224_hq.jpg
I swear I had more luck in the FIRST NotN than I've had this year. A couple of eggs, no scrolls, still not all of the familiars, no drop or swipp vistas and only just enough ghost flame apparel to make one outfit. My chest luck evaporated after the first few days and now I don't have time to coli.

Looks like I'll just have to buy the rest of the things I want out of this.
I swear I had more luck in the FIRST NotN than I've had this year. A couple of eggs, no scrolls, still not all of the familiars, no drop or swipp vistas and only just enough ghost flame apparel to make one outfit. My chest luck evaporated after the first few days and now I don't have time to coli.

Looks like I'll just have to buy the rest of the things I want out of this.
natureshieldl.png NIJBYPt.png uRC0U7k.png NIJBYPt.png natureshieldr.png
1 2 ... 92 93 94 95 96 ... 100 101