Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Night of the Nocturne 2016
1 2 ... 89 90 91 92 93 ... 100 101
love everything
love everything
Why haven't you guys fixed the food-to-trinket drop rate ratio yet? I have more food than I can spare, but hardly any of the trinket items (and Swipp refuses to cooperate by giving me the trades I need lol)
Why haven't you guys fixed the food-to-trinket drop rate ratio yet? I have more food than I can spare, but hardly any of the trinket items (and Swipp refuses to cooperate by giving me the trades I need lol)
mlHpBMC.png
9hqcHsy.png
ZxAR91S.png
HkZAJYc.png
watervs1.pngHbzShnh.pngmbWgKmD.pngwatershieldr.png
[quote name="Undel" date=2016-12-18 01:23:37] [b]Updates[/b] [LIST] [*]Night of the Nocturne coliseum food and trinket drops will be tweaked throughout the day. All enemies are currently dropping food, trinkets, powder, and chests, but WHAT food and trinkets they drop is being worked on. The goal is to provide an even distribution of all item types. (for example, there are currently not enough enemies dropping cuckoos, and too many dropping flounder.) When this is complete, this status will be updated. [/LIST][/quote] One week later...
Undel wrote on 2016-12-18:
Updates
  • Night of the Nocturne coliseum food and trinket drops will be tweaked throughout the day. All enemies are currently dropping food, trinkets, powder, and chests, but WHAT food and trinkets they drop is being worked on. The goal is to provide an even distribution of all item types. (for example, there are currently not enough enemies dropping cuckoos, and too many dropping flounder.) When this is complete, this status will be updated.

One week later...
NotN - an amazing event.
But it's going to be boring...
Maybe you could make a new event? "Sky of the Skydancers", "Tundra of the Tundras", "Forest of the Faes"? It would be great if every dragon would have his own Festival/Event.
It's just a suggestion.
Thank You,
AxiAqui

P.S. sorry for my poor English, I'm from Poland.
NotN - an amazing event.
But it's going to be boring...
Maybe you could make a new event? "Sky of the Skydancers", "Tundra of the Tundras", "Forest of the Faes"? It would be great if every dragon would have his own Festival/Event.
It's just a suggestion.
Thank You,
AxiAqui

P.S. sorry for my poor English, I'm from Poland.
SG7XUzo.jpgpzpKRJw.jpgR8tmc8q.jpgMToBv9N.jpg0MXBiP7.jpg
Exciting!!
Exciting!!
dhJpGiJ.gif
Im so excited that i dig more than gather food
Im so excited that i dig more than gather food
sig-1-new.pngdivider-up.png
-V e r i d i s Q u o-
kovske.gif
Brazil | EN/PT/RUS |time-flight-icon-very-tiny.png

» Fake FR Breed Workshop
»
Wishlist
»PWYW ART SHOP
»Clan Lore WIP
divider-up.png
48517330.png

Synesthetic - Artist - Style flexible
• They/Them - He/Him/It • Prev. Solifugespace
small-hourglass.png
I'm drowning in bears... X'3
I'm drowning in bears... X'3
Ive gotten a great haul this year <3
Ive gotten a great haul this year <3
NXwxhXo.png
Gotten almost nothing :/
Big let down, made me completely lose interest in the event as it is completely boring to get nothing after nothing.

Making some of the event items seems to be the only way to get something from this event for me.

Giving up, maybe it will be better next year.
Gotten almost nothing :/
Big let down, made me completely lose interest in the event as it is completely boring to get nothing after nothing.

Making some of the event items seems to be the only way to get something from this event for me.

Giving up, maybe it will be better next year.
To9iQ.gif GL7NJ.gif 6bDvf.gif fwwSt.gif z446X.gif
[quote name="Forumsdackel" date=2016-12-26 00:43:51] [quote name="Undel" date=2016-12-18 01:23:37] [b]Updates[/b] [LIST] [*]Night of the Nocturne coliseum food and trinket drops will be tweaked throughout the day. All enemies are currently dropping food, trinkets, powder, and chests, but WHAT food and trinkets they drop is being worked on. The goal is to provide an even distribution of all item types. (for example, there are currently not enough enemies dropping cuckoos, and too many dropping flounder.) When this is complete, this status will be updated. [/LIST][/quote] One week later... [/quote] By the freaking time you guys get around to this, I won't even be able to use the coli. I know I said this already, but I have cuckoos out the yin-yang and none of those guise trinket things (which are obscenely expensive). I hope there's a real good reason behind it, I really do. Otherwise it just seems like you guys are incompetent at making NotN a fun, balanced event. There are still great things, of course, and this is still an improvement from last year, but come on... I know I must sound super salty, but I'm so frustrated by this. Must there be something wrong every year, guys?
Forumsdackel wrote on 2016-12-26:
Undel wrote on 2016-12-18:
Updates
  • Night of the Nocturne coliseum food and trinket drops will be tweaked throughout the day. All enemies are currently dropping food, trinkets, powder, and chests, but WHAT food and trinkets they drop is being worked on. The goal is to provide an even distribution of all item types. (for example, there are currently not enough enemies dropping cuckoos, and too many dropping flounder.) When this is complete, this status will be updated.

One week later...

By the freaking time you guys get around to this, I won't even be able to use the coli. I know I said this already, but I have cuckoos out the yin-yang and none of those guise trinket things (which are obscenely expensive).
I hope there's a real good reason behind it, I really do. Otherwise it just seems like you guys are incompetent at making NotN a fun, balanced event. There are still great things, of course, and this is still an improvement from last year, but come on...

I know I must sound super salty, but I'm so frustrated by this. Must there be something wrong every year, guys?
mlHpBMC.png
9hqcHsy.png
ZxAR91S.png
HkZAJYc.png
watervs1.pngHbzShnh.pngmbWgKmD.pngwatershieldr.png
1 2 ... 89 90 91 92 93 ... 100 101