Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Rockbreaker's Ceremony 2016
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 39 40
*squeeee*
*squeeee*
shop_banner.png
HYPE
HYPE
iVZQ1Bj.png __"The wind doesn't like to be controlled. It can go wherever it wants to." __OCbSN4N.png
YES WHOO FIRST ROCKBREAKER CEREMONY FOR ME
YES WHOO FIRST ROCKBREAKER CEREMONY FOR ME
MRMeAKr.png
Meh
Meh
2YPv3wq.png
aaaahhhh all these r so good! im loving the apparel and goblin <3
aaaahhhh all these r so good! im loving the apparel and goblin <3
Crow JvUa9ma.png
WjJZ2Rn.png
160P7Fb.png
kCHWEjf.png
Have a rocking Rockbreaker's Ceremony everyone! <3

Congrats to the skin/accent contest winners and honourable mentions - your work looks so awesome!
Have a rocking Rockbreaker's Ceremony everyone! <3

Congrats to the skin/accent contest winners and honourable mentions - your work looks so awesome!
Love the familiar (he needs to get some hugs) and some of those accents are absolutely amazing, but...

That shoulder popcorn is just...
Love the familiar (he needs to get some hugs) and some of those accents are absolutely amazing, but...

That shoulder popcorn is just...
thx earthshaker <3
thx earthshaker <3
ZgqQOtn.gif
· adopts · accents ·
Honestly?? My absolute favourite skin is the Veined Marble by @Poisonedpaper, it's SUCH A GOOD IDEA oh my gosh I'm so glad it won
I don't even have a dragon to put it on but you can bet your bogsneaks I'm gonna collect a bunch of copies :D
Honestly?? My absolute favourite skin is the Veined Marble by @Poisonedpaper, it's SUCH A GOOD IDEA oh my gosh I'm so glad it won
I don't even have a dragon to put it on but you can bet your bogsneaks I'm gonna collect a bunch of copies :D
Valhalla_tiny.gif
hap rock [img]https://68.media.tumblr.com/cb85a468a44ea932bcd18dfdf1ea87a2/tumblr_ohalbjUSux1r6c1vzo1_500.png[/img]
hap rock
tumblr_ohalbjUSux1r6c1vzo1_500.png
929e5e65de92a6f5621e68b7bd63b4e9043f6f82.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 39 40