Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Welcome Week - October 2016
1 2 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43
Hello!
Im new here, Thanks for the greetings :)

Hello!
Im new here, Thanks for the greetings :)

@AetherARG

Welcome to Flight Rising! :D (Look at this goldmine of a thread: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/1958319/1)
@AetherARG

Welcome to Flight Rising! :D (Look at this goldmine of a thread: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/1958319/1)
O2dHQme.png
iceg.gif
Hello, I'm new!
Hello, I'm new!
Hello! I've been living vicariously through my friend for a while but I've finally joined!
Hello! I've been living vicariously through my friend for a while but I've finally joined!
Hey there! I'm new here, too. Hopefully we can all get along!
Hey there! I'm new here, too. Hopefully we can all get along!
*Insert something witty here*

WvEXipG.pngmlHpBMC.png
Welcome to FR everyone!
Welcome to FR everyone!
FlightRising, make more familiars please, it's my main source of interest and income >,<
FlightRising, make more familiars please, it's my main source of interest and income >,<
lSyxazy.pngGUa9lQd.pngB8HmiZX.pngVs2WmBF.pngGIJjY9o.pngNlmYDAS.pngco3WWXY.pngnW9hUMw.pngWg1Qxoe.png2o0TleX.pngqJFAY9h.png8B7LZd5.png
Welcome newbies <3
Welcome newbies <3
VSuytYf.png
Feel free to ask me anything! Unless it's about a few things. (namely, how to put a picture of a dragon into a post. I can use BB code, but other than that, I am fairly useless where that is concerned)(I can do pretty much anything else though)
Feel free to ask me anything! Unless it's about a few things. (namely, how to put a picture of a dragon into a post. I can use BB code, but other than that, I am fairly useless where that is concerned)(I can do pretty much anything else though)
2675f041d3bf3ccbf48b41d2a46168b98f349af9.png
LEpJMnn.png
5BsilZ9.png
NlmYDAS.png
dBieivA.png
h8gMBaZ.png
J7D1quC.png
n29EMdP.png
tSKOR3g.png
B) yay.
B) yay.
uAsEF6Y.pngNatureFlightSignatureSmall_zps45f9cdc3.png