Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Words on the Wind, October 2016
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 82 83
YESSS QUEUING WILL BE GREAT!!
It really is annoying sitting in queue and being able to do nothing!
Also monthly openings?? Time to welcome players!!

Its amazing how you guys keep such track of fan suggestions ;V;
Does 20 dragons per page mean 4 on one row? Because I need that.
YESSS QUEUING WILL BE GREAT!!
It really is annoying sitting in queue and being able to do nothing!
Also monthly openings?? Time to welcome players!!

Its amazing how you guys keep such track of fan suggestions ;V;
Does 20 dragons per page mean 4 on one row? Because I need that.
eevee.gif
I do stuff and sometimes that stuff is art cosmic-eevee.png
Keybinding in coli is a dream come true hot dang
Keybinding in coli is a dream come true hot dang
signature_banner_by_aldruthebrovahkiin-db6pwi0.png FR+9
The Endless forms most beautiful
Item Sales
G1 Sales
Sales/Trades Discord
Quest Thread
Keyboard controls for the coliseum, what an awesome feature! I've been using my drawing tablet for coli lately to speed things up.
Keyboard controls for the coliseum, what an awesome feature! I've been using my drawing tablet for coli lately to speed things up.
UL8LHAi.png
A N . I N J U R Y . T O . O N E
art shop | hatchery | theme song
I S . A N . I N J U R Y . T O . A L L
This was a REALLY good WoW. Seriously. And the transparency is getting better on your end, which I think we all appreciate. Don't wanna know ALL the secrets or nitty gritty of what's going on in the back end but knowing something and being treated like a valued customer and not how you often treat us is a nice change of pace. Knowing you potentially have SIX breeds cooking right now that just need apparel drawn for them is also SUPER exciting to know!
This was a REALLY good WoW. Seriously. And the transparency is getting better on your end, which I think we all appreciate. Don't wanna know ALL the secrets or nitty gritty of what's going on in the back end but knowing something and being treated like a valued customer and not how you often treat us is a nice change of pace. Knowing you potentially have SIX breeds cooking right now that just need apparel drawn for them is also SUPER exciting to know!
b_by_cas_a_fras-d9hbh7h.pngtts_by_cas_a_fras-d9hcuds.png
@violetsun
afaik, the genes are coloured automagically. that's why they expanded the colour wheel - to celebrate that they had finally gotten a program to do that. the problem of time doesn't come from colouring the genes, but from drawing them 3 times for each breed. and that's not even the real time-sucker - the real time-sucker is all the apparel that needs to be drawn twice over. the only genes that are hand-coloured are iri/shim.
@violetsun
afaik, the genes are coloured automagically. that's why they expanded the colour wheel - to celebrate that they had finally gotten a program to do that. the problem of time doesn't come from colouring the genes, but from drawing them 3 times for each breed. and that's not even the real time-sucker - the real time-sucker is all the apparel that needs to be drawn twice over. the only genes that are hand-coloured are iri/shim.
VWPWMZp.png
All of this is great! Especially the keybindings! :D
All of this is great! Especially the keybindings! :D
KEYBOARD CONTROLS. Bless you admins, I'll finally be able to coli again...
KEYBOARD CONTROLS. Bless you admins, I'll finally be able to coli again...
jeGlfdJ.gif__ Volunteer Moderator: If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising team, not the volunteer moderator group. (+0 FR Time)

@multiplicity that makes more sense. I just couldn't wrap my head around *why* everything was being hand drawn when there are multiple solutions to do this for you.
@multiplicity that makes more sense. I just couldn't wrap my head around *why* everything was being hand drawn when there are multiple solutions to do this for you.
Dragon Racing

Click above to join this fun game for a test of luck and skill, and a chance to win big gems with your dragon!

nCkeE.gif6zi2h.gifGfaLH.gif5a6Vu.gifEwCEl.gif
Cool!!!
Cool!!!
kZjIfse.gif
Been wondering when it would go out of registration windows please keep us updated for the countdown mods I've not been breeding as much as normal but you can expect my nests to be full and on rotation when it opens permanently again

Been wondering when it would go out of registration windows please keep us updated for the countdown mods I've not been breeding as much as normal but you can expect my nests to be full and on rotation when it opens permanently again

boIu4p9.png
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 82 83