Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Words on the Wind, October 2016
Am I the only one fine with just 3 tinctures?
Not everyone uses the Coli, and even some that do, are just going to use the free ones they get to sell for treasure/gem. People will just take advantage of the gift.
At least they are giving out enough for one team of dragons. They really don't have to give as any.
Not everyone uses the Coli, and even some that do, are just going to use the free ones they get to sell for treasure/gem. People will just take advantage of the gift.
At least they are giving out enough for one team of dragons. They really don't have to give as any.
Returning to FR after a long hiatus
So happy for these Coliseum revamps! They're gonna make life so much easier c:
So happy for these Coliseum revamps! They're gonna make life so much easier c:
I06KedT.gif
[quote name="Pande28" date=2016-10-04 02:59:54] Am I the only one fine with just 3 tinctures? [/quote] No, I'm perfectly fine with just 3 tinctures. In fact I'm grateful that they are going to give us all 3 for free as, like you said, they didn't have to make such a gesture.
Pande28 wrote on 2016-10-04:
No, I'm perfectly fine with just 3 tinctures. In fact I'm grateful that they are going to give us all 3 for free as, like you said, they didn't have to make such a gesture.
tysharina_quicksilverchild_fr_by_tysharina-d8tcy3k.png
[quote name="Tysha" date=2016-10-04 03:28:24] [quote name="Pande28" date=2016-10-04 02:59:54] Am I the only one fine with just 3 tinctures? [/quote] No, I'm perfectly fine with just 3 tinctures. In fact I'm grateful that they are going to give us all 3 for free as, like you said, they didn't have to make such a gesture. [/quote] I'm perfectly fine with it too. If I find I'm never using the tinctures, I'll just put them in my Vault.
Tysha wrote on 2016-10-04:
Pande28 wrote on 2016-10-04:
No, I'm perfectly fine with just 3 tinctures. In fact I'm grateful that they are going to give us all 3 for free as, like you said, they didn't have to make such a gesture.

I'm perfectly fine with it too. If I find I'm never using the tinctures, I'll just put them in my Vault.
whoah
whoah
kJ7P36i.png 899b13958bd8dd6201cfc8808fbe7689b2ce2e3d.pngKDzH3q9.png
My poor tendonitis-ridden wrists thank you SO much for the keybinds!
My poor tendonitis-ridden wrists thank you SO much for the keybinds!
Kismet%20by%20Jemjam.gifjeb62YL.png
-By @JemJam and @Uropygid!
Huh, well if the "inability to click" problem persists in the Coliseum, the keyboard option would be great ^^ And hooray! Agility's getting changed. Of course, I like your measure of preventing botting as well, for many reasons.
Huh, well if the "inability to click" problem persists in the Coliseum, the keyboard option would be great ^^ And hooray! Agility's getting changed. Of course, I like your measure of preventing botting as well, for many reasons.
Being one who exclusively plays on my iPad I'm not excited about the camping thing....do I have to be subjected to it? (I'm no longer leveling up dragons- just getting items) :/
And there's other concerns but that's the biggest one for me.

Besides that, cool stuff! ^^
Being one who exclusively plays on my iPad I'm not excited about the camping thing....do I have to be subjected to it? (I'm no longer leveling up dragons- just getting items) :/
And there's other concerns but that's the biggest one for me.

Besides that, cool stuff! ^^
i'd have said make the buffs at camp a choice of 2-3 - MND would be totally useless to a huge chunk of coli users since we use the glass canon build and it will just be an inconvenience to camp
other than that, rad.
i'd have said make the buffs at camp a choice of 2-3 - MND would be totally useless to a huge chunk of coli users since we use the glass canon build and it will just be an inconvenience to camp
other than that, rad.
Ave Satanas!
Norski / 22 / he/him
Hallelujah for the coli keyboard controls! Tears of joy ;u;

When I first joined FR, I remember users complaining about their wrist pain on the forums and I wondered how could FR have so many people with bad wrists. Then my first NotN came and I understood...
Hallelujah for the coli keyboard controls! Tears of joy ;u;

When I first joined FR, I remember users complaining about their wrist pain on the forums and I wondered how could FR have so many people with bad wrists. Then my first NotN came and I understood...