Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Words on the Wind, October 2016
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 82 83
I've enjoyed my time at Flight Rising a lot so far, and it's great to see how dedicated you are to improving the site consistently and responding to user suggestions. Thank you for making a fun, welcoming site!
I've enjoyed my time at Flight Rising a lot so far, and it's great to see how dedicated you are to improving the site consistently and responding to user suggestions. Thank you for making a fun, welcoming site!
philly-rainbow-flag.png
Nice!
Nice!
PQznZys.png
Coli revamps? Sign me up! I love using keybinds in Shock Switch when I'm not on mobile. Having them for the coliseum will make it way easier to use on my laptop.

Coli revamps? Sign me up! I love using keybinds in Shock Switch when I'm not on mobile. Having them for the coliseum will make it way easier to use on my laptop.

ZM3TQUN.png
Looking forward to keyboard controls, at least, since I don't use a mouse. Had hoped to hear more about the progress on the AH revamp. Maybe next time!
Looking forward to keyboard controls, at least, since I don't use a mouse. Had hoped to hear more about the progress on the AH revamp. Maybe next time!
tumblr_pe38ivw9vU1rc4grco1_500.png
Ooh! I love these.
Ooh! I love these.
177499lightofknowledge2.png
Why is there the Windsinger vase ._.
Why is there the Windsinger vase ._.
I approve! Best of luck to the new artists.
I approve! Best of luck to the new artists.
FR +2
she/they sidhe/fae
Yay! Coli revamp!
Yay! Coli revamp!
mothbrown.png
Take as long as you want with adding the new breed imo (in my opinion). The keybinds are going to make things SO much easier.
Take as long as you want with adding the new breed imo (in my opinion). The keybinds are going to make things SO much easier.
ahhh the revamped coli sounds awesome! the captcha doesn't even really sound annoying imo - it'll take like a half a second every few battles nbd. i'm hyped :D can't wait for being able to use the keyboard ;-;
also love the idea of welcome weeks. was just thinking it was silly that clicking 'sign up' now leads to a broken link, which probably is confusing for people who don't have accounts.
ahhh the revamped coli sounds awesome! the captcha doesn't even really sound annoying imo - it'll take like a half a second every few battles nbd. i'm hyped :D can't wait for being able to use the keyboard ;-;
also love the idea of welcome weeks. was just thinking it was silly that clicking 'sign up' now leads to a broken link, which probably is confusing for people who don't have accounts.
VWPWMZp.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 82 83