Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Words on the Wind, October 2016
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 82 83
Oooo. Interesting. Might actually start doing the coli again once the revamp is done.
Oooo. Interesting. Might actually start doing the coli again once the revamp is done.
tumblr_ohzxguxZJr1rd7i56o1_500.gif
Oooh
Oooh
25781.png xxxFramexxx
xMarley
They/he/she
Wishlist
x NXDDrCY.gif
This is wonderful! I don't go to the Coli much, but these changes actually look fun for me. Love the idea of getting buffs from doing Camping Captchas, of all things. Thanks for the update. =D
This is wonderful! I don't go to the Coli much, but these changes actually look fun for me. Love the idea of getting buffs from doing Camping Captchas, of all things. Thanks for the update. =D
Disillusionist's Lore & More .. {Free} bio resourcesLF Affiliates
female / INTJ / Capricorn / +16 FR time
Clan: FAQ | Stats | Lore Thread | Directory | Avatar
Wishlists: outfits & genes | general | familiars
Please check the spelling of my name when pinging me: @Disillusionist. Thanks!
That camping idea is pretty genius. Nice solution!
That camping idea is pretty genius. Nice solution!
8186381ab2184c9289f8d854090be31f-d9pybxb.png
yessss coliseum revamp!
yessss coliseum revamp!
Wow, the camping for the Coli is an excellent idea! All of this sounds amazing. Thanks for all your hard work behind the scenes, staff!! :)
Wow, the camping for the Coli is an excellent idea! All of this sounds amazing. Thanks for all your hard work behind the scenes, staff!! :)
nYqoHFj.png
I would rather we not have keybinds then have to deal with captchas on the rare occasion I do colli

captchas are invasive and ruin the flow of game play.
I would rather we not have keybinds then have to deal with captchas on the rare occasion I do colli

captchas are invasive and ruin the flow of game play.
that coli change just made the mindless task of grinding even more mindless - love it!! im prepared to fully enjoy split screening youtube while Q'ing
that coli change just made the mindless task of grinding even more mindless - love it!! im prepared to fully enjoy split screening youtube while Q'ing
shelll.gifRMSt99l.pngshellbubble.gifwind.gif
edit: question answered!
edit: question answered!
Dragon Racing

Click above to join this fun game for a test of luck and skill, and a chance to win big gems with your dragon!

nCkeE.gif6zi2h.gifGfaLH.gif5a6Vu.gifEwCEl.gif
Coli accessibility! Finally! AWESOME!
Coli accessibility! Finally! AWESOME!
hoMNYDJ.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 82 83