Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | The Bogsneak Mutagen
1 2 ... 57 58 59 60 61 ... 171 172
What a cool looking breed! Amazing update, thank you!!!!!
What a cool looking breed! Amazing update, thank you!!!!!
Oh goodness, what a fantastic update.
I need Krusyim to be a bogsneak. ;n;
Oh goodness, what a fantastic update.
I need Krusyim to be a bogsneak. ;n;
AHH, THE BABIES!
AHH, THE BABIES!
tumblr_inline_ot7n31p9oq1soemy4_540.png

- +8 fr time
[quote name="Natakiro" date=2016-09-19 04:43:36] Wait, do the males have two head fins, and the females have just one plus the ones on the sides of their face? [/quote] [font=century gothic]@Natakiro The encyclopaedia entry for them says 'They are easily recognized by their impressive head-crests, the shape and number of which can vary widely,' so it doesn't seem to be sexual dimorphism? I was kinda confused at first too, especially because the hatchling seems to have a mix of the two. @Geckoe Nah, you make the egg just like the scroll. They worded it pretty badly :s
Natakiro wrote on 2016-09-19:
Wait, do the males have two head fins, and the females have just one plus the ones on the sides of their face?

@Natakiro The encyclopaedia entry for them says 'They are easily recognized by their impressive head-crests, the shape and number of which can vary widely,' so it doesn't seem to be sexual dimorphism? I was kinda confused at first too, especially because the hatchling seems to have a mix of the two.

@Geckoe Nah, you make the egg just like the scroll. They worded it pretty badly :s
It's so cute! I want one so badly omg.....
Also, yes pirate apparel is back. Nice.
It's so cute! I want one so badly omg.....
Also, yes pirate apparel is back. Nice.
Wow these look amazing! It's too bad I'm only level 11 for brewing. Oh well, guess I have my work cut out for me. :P
Wow these look amazing! It's too bad I'm only level 11 for brewing. Oh well, guess I have my work cut out for me. :P
@DuskSpark Oh, okay. I read that, but I guess it didn't stick. XD And yeah, kinda weird :/ How many can they have, I wonder?
@DuskSpark Oh, okay. I read that, but I guess it didn't stick. XD And yeah, kinda weird :/ How many can they have, I wonder?
dXizOVT.gif
deviantART
♦ +3 FR Time ♦
♦ Born-Again Christian ♦
♥ ♥ Wishlist ♥ ♥
♦ ♦ For Sale ♦ ♦
Free Dragons
Free lv27 Cauldron
Animated Icons
Art Trades
NatakiroFR.gif      tumblr_inline_nt4mfidcqY1qkfp12_500.gif
     Ping, please!
I LOVE.
I LOVE.
She/Hernydra_by_featherblot-d9s5sch.pngFR +3
EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS UPDATE IS GOOD I'M SO EXCITED
EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS UPDATE IS GOOD I'M SO EXCITED
tumblr_oj86dphZhW1uz7qpgo1_400.pngtumblr_oj86dphZhW1uz7qpgo2_400.pngtumblr_oj86dphZhW1uz7qpgo3_400.pngtumblr_oj86dphZhW1uz7qpgo4_400.png
I am amazed that I am in FR at a time of a new breed ;x;... when I first look at them I was like....uhhh e-e and now it has become a very intense need for em e^e
I am amazed that I am in FR at a time of a new breed ;x;... when I first look at them I was like....uhhh e-e and now it has become a very intense need for em e^e
1 2 ... 57 58 59 60 61 ... 171 172