Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Gathering + Lair Expansions
1 2 ... 41 42 43 44 45 ... 48 49
[quote name="Ecto" date=2016-08-18 02:00:14] Ugh how about upping the amount of gathers we get because it's not enough! [/quote] What if, after a certain level, a profession gets a locked amount of times you can do that thing? For example, even if your gathering turns are at 10, you always have an extra 5 turns for Fishing, or Foraging, or Hunting, etc, depending on how high the level is for that certain gathering type. Maybe you have an extra 7 for Digging, but only 5 for Insect catching. They don't affect one another, and your preset gathering turns for the day don't affect them either.
Ecto wrote on 2016-08-18:
Ugh how about upping the amount of gathers we get because it's not enough!

What if, after a certain level, a profession gets a locked amount of times you can do that thing? For example, even if your gathering turns are at 10, you always have an extra 5 turns for Fishing, or Foraging, or Hunting, etc, depending on how high the level is for that certain gathering type. Maybe you have an extra 7 for Digging, but only 5 for Insect catching. They don't affect one another, and your preset gathering turns for the day don't affect them either.
image.pnglMoMteR.pngimage.png
that vista!! so pretty 0:
that vista!! so pretty 0:
xU6Kkao.png
WHOOOOO! *screams* I NEED THAT VISTA!!!! I also need more gems. :P [quote name="Chaos199" date=2016-08-18 03:24:48] [quote name="Ecto" date=2016-08-18 02:00:14] Ugh how about upping the amount of gathers we get because it's not enough! [/quote] What if, after a certain level, a profession gets a locked amount of times you can do that thing? For example, even if your gathering turns are at 10, you always have an extra 5 turns for Fishing, or Foraging, or Hunting, etc, depending on how high the level is for that certain gathering type. Maybe you have an extra 7 for Digging, but only 5 for Insect catching. They don't affect one another, and your preset gathering turns for the day don't affect them either. [/quote] I totally agree! With so much stuff we can gather, this little amount - *looks disapprovingly at the small pile of gathers* - of gathers won't be enough!
WHOOOOO! *screams* I NEED THAT VISTA!!!! I also need more gems. :P
Chaos199 wrote on 2016-08-18:
Ecto wrote on 2016-08-18:
Ugh how about upping the amount of gathers we get because it's not enough!

What if, after a certain level, a profession gets a locked amount of times you can do that thing? For example, even if your gathering turns are at 10, you always have an extra 5 turns for Fishing, or Foraging, or Hunting, etc, depending on how high the level is for that certain gathering type. Maybe you have an extra 7 for Digging, but only 5 for Insect catching. They don't affect one another, and your preset gathering turns for the day don't affect them either.

I totally agree! With so much stuff we can gather, this little amount - *looks disapprovingly at the small pile of gathers* - of gathers won't be enough!
yv0mNts.png
An amazing update! Yeeeeees!
An amazing update! Yeeeeees!
Wow, only 5 days to get the downy fox rats & pendants?! That's not very long :o

Shimmering Cloth... "Dragons without dull colours" - shouldn't that be with? Because the shimmering cloth would dress up the dull skin?
Wow, only 5 days to get the downy fox rats & pendants?! That's not very long :o

Shimmering Cloth... "Dragons without dull colours" - shouldn't that be with? Because the shimmering cloth would dress up the dull skin?
CTF4up6.png
Man, right when I get level 30 Gathering for Hunting, Fishing, and Bug Catching, they bump up the levels...
Man, right when I get level 30 Gathering for Hunting, Fishing, and Bug Catching, they bump up the levels...
;_; .. I still have low level foraging though. I'll never catch up.
;_; .. I still have low level foraging though. I'll never catch up.
iXNOttm.gif
awesome!!
awesome!!
mqdefault.jpg
holy cow
super funny feesh
holy cow
super funny feesh
[quote name="Kalvin" date=2016-08-18 00:56:16] [quote name="kaijukitten" date=2016-08-17 19:10:14] Also holiday chests, yes, managing to get a holiday chest from gathering is so hard it's ridiculous at higher levels. [/quote] @kaijukitten Holiday chest drops aren't influenced by the gathering level. Those are calculated additionally and are the same for all levels! :-o It's always hard to get holiday chests, hahah. This has been said for example [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/1327998/35#post_11273055]here in the Q&A thread:[/url] [quote name="Aequorin" date=2015-05-29 17:55:33] [quote]When it comes to gathering for festival currency does the task (Hunting, Gathering, Digging, Scavening, etc) affect the amount of currency earned or is it equal across the tasks. If the task does matter, does it change according the festival? Also does your gathering level effect the droprate of currency?[/quote] You can gather using any [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=wiki&article=16][b]Gathering profession[/b][/url] and your chances of acquiring festival currency will be the same. Gathering skill has no effect on the currency, as it is a separate independent "roll" that is the same for everyone and occurs only during festivals. [/quote] [/quote] Ah thank you for the clear up! :)
Kalvin wrote on 2016-08-18:
kaijukitten wrote on 2016-08-17:
Also holiday chests, yes, managing to get a holiday chest from gathering is so hard it's ridiculous at higher levels.

@kaijukitten
Holiday chest drops aren't influenced by the gathering level. Those are calculated additionally and are the same for all levels! :-o
It's always hard to get holiday chests, hahah.

This has been said for example here in the Q&A thread:
Aequorin wrote on 2015-05-29:
Quote:
When it comes to gathering for festival currency does the task (Hunting, Gathering, Digging, Scavening, etc) affect the amount of currency earned or is it equal across the tasks. If the task does matter, does it change according the festival? Also does your gathering level effect the droprate of currency?

You can gather using any Gathering profession and your chances of acquiring festival currency will be the same. Gathering skill has no effect on the currency, as it is a separate independent "roll" that is the same for everyone and occurs only during festivals.

Ah thank you for the clear up! :)
1 2 ... 41 42 43 44 45 ... 48 49