Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Registration Window August 15-20
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
Welcome to all the new players! :D
Welcome to all the new players! :D
I am happy that the wait for this moment! :D
I am happy that the wait for this moment! :D
Welcome newbies! :)
Welcome newbies! :)
FsBkBFa.png

changing my username... eventually. lmao
Yes my friend joined. Now I can send him all the dragons I don't have room for. :)
Yes my friend joined. Now I can send him all the dragons I don't have room for. :)
G2akZ1Q.gif
+ 3 hrs
any prns
—————
giphy.gif
Bamboo Shoot
Welcome, all new players! ~ ♥
Welcome, all new players! ~ ♥
dXizOVT.gif
deviantART
♦ +3 FR Time ♦
♦ Born-Again Christian ♦
♥ ♥ Wishlist ♥ ♥
♦ ♦ For Sale ♦ ♦
Free Dragons
Free lv27 Cauldron
Animated Icons
Art Trades
NatakiroFR.gif      tumblr_inline_nt4mfidcqY1qkfp12_500.gif
     Ping, please!
@Akiri
Hello - I hope I am saying this to the right person, I've never referred/talked to the site staff so -
I'd like to say that a friend of mine is going to be registering with the IP I have/use most of the time, in case there is these IP troubles I usually hear of? That friend will only use this IP a maximum of 2 days more or less, and after that and if they like the site, they will be entering from a different IP. I would like to ask if that's any problem? I believe trading between same IP accounts is forbidden, but once 'ey get back to their home and use 'eir IP, are we allowed to do trades and stuff like any other people?

Thanks

(By the way, it's just that I asked 'em to register while I'm with 'em so I can explain 'em the important stuff and show 'em how the site works, and since 'ey live far from where I am, we are using these two days 'ey are coming to my place)
@Akiri
Hello - I hope I am saying this to the right person, I've never referred/talked to the site staff so -
I'd like to say that a friend of mine is going to be registering with the IP I have/use most of the time, in case there is these IP troubles I usually hear of? That friend will only use this IP a maximum of 2 days more or less, and after that and if they like the site, they will be entering from a different IP. I would like to ask if that's any problem? I believe trading between same IP accounts is forbidden, but once 'ey get back to their home and use 'eir IP, are we allowed to do trades and stuff like any other people?

Thanks

(By the way, it's just that I asked 'em to register while I'm with 'em so I can explain 'em the important stuff and show 'em how the site works, and since 'ey live far from where I am, we are using these two days 'ey are coming to my place)
lHELhsr.png ....
They/them | FR+9 | Adult
Open commissions & portfolio
Remember to drink water and rest!
FR Adopt shop (All breeds available!)
Hello! I just started and can already tell that I'm going to like it here!
Hello! I just started and can already tell that I'm going to like it here!
MRMeAKr.png
hi new people, i have ALOT of tundras i breed, and i i don't name one, it's for free!! so please be sure to keep an eye on my file!! (i joined at the last regristration so yay ^^)
hi new people, i have ALOT of tundras i breed, and i i don't name one, it's for free!! so please be sure to keep an eye on my file!! (i joined at the last regristration so yay ^^)
TBD
A warm welcome to all the newbies~

If you have any questions, feel free to ask around in the Help Forums. I'll also gladly answer questions via pm!
A warm welcome to all the newbies~

If you have any questions, feel free to ask around in the Help Forums. I'll also gladly answer questions via pm!
2e1b2b6a40c76c9dd60265bf19e951ae39f421b6.gifWpjbI2U.gif
Welcome to all the newbies!

If any of ya'll need some dragons, stop by my lair, I've usually got a couple hatch lings and dragons lookin' for new homes C:
Welcome to all the newbies!

If any of ya'll need some dragons, stop by my lair, I've usually got a couple hatch lings and dragons lookin' for new homes C:
beep beep
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22