Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Registration Window July 18-22
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32
[quote name="Stormcatcher" date=2016-07-10 14:17:41] [quote name="DarkPotato" date=2016-07-10 14:14:12] why isn't the Boss on the picture? ;-; it's his month [/quote] THIS WILL NOT BE FORGOTTEN. I WANT A TIMETABLE ON A NEW MONUMENT TO MY VISAGE YESTERDAY. [/quote] REJOICE FOR BOSSMAN. LIVE ON~
Stormcatcher wrote on 2016-07-10:
DarkPotato wrote on 2016-07-10:
why isn't the Boss on the picture? ;-; it's his month

THIS WILL NOT BE FORGOTTEN. I WANT A TIMETABLE ON A NEW MONUMENT TO MY VISAGE YESTERDAY.

REJOICE FOR BOSSMAN. LIVE ON~
MVxSTuW.jpg
@Stormcatcher

OMG BOSS I MUST GET BACK TO WORK I'M SORRY
@Stormcatcher

OMG BOSS I MUST GET BACK TO WORK I'M SORRY
Jaxon | He/Him | SHSL yeet "That is a harmful stereotype! I can produce heartfelt remarks through calculations!"
"That roomba remark is probably not about me, as I have a variety of custodial functions."
"I may be a robot, but the thought of my friends dying fills me with sadness."
Though I'm still a newbie...
Though I'm still a newbie...
I just got in!!!! I've been wanting to play this for so long, but I kept missing the windows.
I just got in!!!! I've been wanting to play this for so long, but I kept missing the windows.
roZ1i.gifQykXV.gifGHUwb.gif8cAgD.gif8DmNi.gifS5eFf.gif
New meat \o/
New meat \o/
Welcome new peeps! I'm giving free plush drawings to new guys! Check it out!
Click Vitrin's Plush n More!

hope this was alright
Welcome new peeps! I'm giving free plush drawings to new guys! Check it out!
Click Vitrin's Plush n More!

hope this was alright
vVseha8.gif
↑NOW EXTREMELY OUTDATED Art Shop
Welcome to everyone who has and will be joining during this registration period. I hope you'll have an awesome time and lots of fun ^^
Welcome to everyone who has and will be joining during this registration period. I hope you'll have an awesome time and lots of fun ^^
Welcome to all newbies! ♥
Welcome to all newbies! ♥
Ef65p3T.png__

____ free Hibernal Den items | Wishlist | FR +9h

I can draw
• ferals / creatures
• humans / gijinkas
• anthros / furries

I just wanted to say Hello~!
I just wanted to say Hello~!
ROOZ1my.png
UMevL3r.png
dEe2UrM.png
MFxuEZc.png
can new members sign up yet? My sis tried it but something about a "g-recaptcha" was empty? She put her username and code in and also checked the i am not a robot thing, but nothing. Maybe she'll try again later.
can new members sign up yet? My sis tried it but something about a "g-recaptcha" was empty? She put her username and code in and also checked the i am not a robot thing, but nothing. Maybe she'll try again later.
WindFamiliars_zpsn9onhyzv.png
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32