Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Gathering Updates
1 2 ... 172 173 174 175 176 177 178
Those Bonepickers- just---
ohh
I NEED THEM
Those Bonepickers- just---
ohh
I NEED THEM
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Cool!
Cool!
slarg slarg slarg slarg

and those bonepickers are REALLY cool :D
slarg slarg slarg slarg

and those bonepickers are REALLY cool :D
my body is ready for this
my body is ready for this
neato
neato
Wow! Wish I'd known about this game 3 years ago! It is very addictive! (In a good way!) I can't believe what you have accomplished in three short years. It is really amazing!
Wow! Wish I'd known about this game 3 years ago! It is very addictive! (In a good way!) I can't believe what you have accomplished in three short years. It is really amazing!
thank you rng gods for giving me that bonepicker so that i could sell it and afford coli battlestones. it was worth it spending all my turns on scavenging B)
thank you rng gods for giving me that bonepicker so that i could sell it and afford coli battlestones. it was worth it spending all my turns on scavenging B)
image.png
@Elubviq this announcement was posted back on the 15th, 175+ pages over 6 days for news like this isn't all that strange.
@Elubviq this announcement was posted back on the 15th, 175+ pages over 6 days for news like this isn't all that strange.
sEHHQlL.pngUAhH4h6.pngF1VaRWN.pngW9Ew1Ol.png1LDX09c.pngdKMIE4u.png9KYYpWL.pngnFg3qVJ.png WVviIzM.pngeJlYHS7.png4amEjvc.pngVeAUBHV.pngjxQBuXD.png 5jalyiR.pngqEk2NRE.pngPWEmOPW.pngE7LGv21.png03Nt3eg.png46vIbcJ.pngzlTpkeg.png
i'm so grateful for all of this
i'm so grateful for all of this
tumblr_o0iyl1DDYu1rrw4yso1_500.png
SLUDGE BABIES YASSS
SLUDGE BABIES YASSS
1 2 ... 172 173 174 175 176 177 178