Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Registration Window: June 1-3
1 2 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38
*hugs newbies* YOU WILL LOVE THIS GAME
i forgot this was happening oopsie
i forgot this was happening oopsie
bf07384224152d6c16f9c1bdb723883e.png
Welcome!
Welcome!
light_banner_fry4uqmfhpxa.png
[quote name="BlazingReshiram1" date=2016-06-02 23:48:41] *hugs newbies* YOU WILL LOVE THIS GAME [/quote] YOU'RE RIGHT THIS GAME SEEMS SO COOL!! And hello not-so-newbies!
BlazingReshiram1 wrote on 2016-06-02:
YOU'RE RIGHT THIS GAME SEEMS SO COOL!!

And hello not-so-newbies!
c31cd73353e8e18a174efbb6ef9aa809.gifnature_small.png
Joined yesterday <3
Joined yesterday <3
Welcome
Welcome
Welcome :D
Welcome :D
ew9u8Xp.png
I almost forgot how newbies will have to deal with billions of new colors coming out one day,, they'll be so confused!! ((Explanation to all newbies: the dragon color variant wheel is getting an upgrade, so all of the colors you see right now will be alongside a bunch of new ones on June 8th, so get ready for even more dragon colors!!))
I almost forgot how newbies will have to deal with billions of new colors coming out one day,, they'll be so confused!! ((Explanation to all newbies: the dragon color variant wheel is getting an upgrade, so all of the colors you see right now will be alongside a bunch of new ones on June 8th, so get ready for even more dragon colors!!))
733EAYl.png
@Undel

The registration window closed early ;-;
@Undel

The registration window closed early ;-;
E26CAAC.png7W2ZPfd.pngiuaGiRC.png
gx8FG0A.pngsprv3Sc.pngQLtJSu2.png
LOL I just so happened to get into this window without knowing about it! XD I was wondering why the sign up wouldn't work fr my sister...
LOL I just so happened to get into this window without knowing about it! XD I was wondering why the sign up wouldn't work fr my sister...
~Lethal :33
1 2 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38