Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Community Update, May 2016
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 47 48
Have fun and best of luck in your studies @Loddie! You'll still be the best bird/parda mod <3
Have fun and best of luck in your studies @Loddie! You'll still be the best bird/parda mod <3
7m8ENT7.gif
x x x
Ceremonial Scythe Sharpened Scythe
x x
Wishlist
Official Welcome to the new mods, you are doing great work! <3
Official Welcome to the new mods, you are doing great work! <3
tumblr_inline_nrfexpRtWh1rbfe8q_500.gif
Triple Chocolate Gen1 Auction this way!
"As of Friday, May 27, 2016, any thread, post, private message, dragon profile, or clan profile demanding or requiring receiving players to play how the seller wants may be closed, removed, or redacted in accordance to our rules pertaining to harassment."

B l e s s
"As of Friday, May 27, 2016, any thread, post, private message, dragon profile, or clan profile demanding or requiring receiving players to play how the seller wants may be closed, removed, or redacted in accordance to our rules pertaining to harassment."

B l e s s
N4h8OZz.gif
<////////<

Punocalpyse.

*heavy breathing before screaming*

*starts to summon EVERYONE*

@ShadowRising @Aeronaught @CasualTea96 @FunwithaPorpoise @Mathgirl277 @passingavery @ParadiseFever @Tsaiah @Chaoticreactions @kirkfan2255 @DarkMatter @VoyageBoots and of course, our little lost one, @Shulk

*screams while running around in circles*
<////////<

Punocalpyse.

*heavy breathing before screaming*

*starts to summon EVERYONE*

@ShadowRising @Aeronaught @CasualTea96 @FunwithaPorpoise @Mathgirl277 @passingavery @ParadiseFever @Tsaiah @Chaoticreactions @kirkfan2255 @DarkMatter @VoyageBoots and of course, our little lost one, @Shulk

*screams while running around in circles*
Thank you for addressing the exalting issue! I'm probably going to find myself quoting this thread quite a lot. Also welcome to the new mods! I saw four out of five of you around but somehow Ezraylia evaded me :D
Thank you for addressing the exalting issue! I'm probably going to find myself quoting this thread quite a lot. Also welcome to the new mods! I saw four out of five of you around but somehow Ezraylia evaded me :D
Color wheel expansion Woo Hoo! :)
Color wheel expansion Woo Hoo! :)
g8T8XC2.png
I'm so, so, SO happy that the exalting issue has finally been addressed!!! I'm linking this thread to my profile, no way am I going to lose it.
I'm so, so, SO happy that the exalting issue has finally been addressed!!! I'm linking this thread to my profile, no way am I going to lose it.
So nice to recap and think of a the nice things that have happened :'>
Thank you loddie, and good luck!!
So nice to recap and think of a the nice things that have happened :'>
Thank you loddie, and good luck!!
K6TNbNL.pnggnd7XS8.pngKBrR3YL.pngipiaOGP.pngLrK9u2q.png
[quote name="Seghs" date=2016-05-20 09:34:59] "As of Friday, May 27, 2016, any thread, post, private message, dragon profile, or clan profile demanding or requiring receiving players to play how the seller wants may be closed, removed, or redacted in accordance to our rules pertaining to harassment." B l e s s [/quote] *^* Thank goodness
Seghs wrote on 2016-05-20:

B l e s s

*^* Thank goodness
yY3vbYF.pngaabzEU9i1.pnge2wlrBb.pngfwf0oTL.pnglF3Hy2Z.pngqBNWrht.pngTJdobYa.pnguJuXpVk.pngHxJ7se6.pnguzVzjjZ.pngnxZGTXG.pngZaKiBAO.pngQoMzhWb.pngXGtgfcm.pngaabuttonmash.pngaa yY3vbYF.png
yAczqIT.png
Thank you for addressing the exalting issue, and criticizing both the "do not exalt" side and the spite exalt side of the argument. Hopefully as a community we can move on from this debate now.
Thank you for addressing the exalting issue, and criticizing both the "do not exalt" side and the spite exalt side of the argument. Hopefully as a community we can move on from this debate now.

sup, i'm alex
qjWV0vY.png
06xk8gV.png
FlMK7kZ.png
JvUa9ma.png
vWMuYyj.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 47 48