Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Registration Window - March 7-11
1 2 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40
Howdy new ones. If you need any help getting started, I'll try and help you out best I can.
Just pm/ping me.
Howdy new ones. If you need any help getting started, I'll try and help you out best I can.
Just pm/ping me.
Hi noobs! I'll be your senior noob today...
Hi noobs! I'll be your senior noob today...
Ello, newbies! Ask me if ya have any questions. I don't bite, I promise... XD
Ello, newbies! Ask me if ya have any questions. I don't bite, I promise... XD
ink2.png 17
bpd & adhd lol
ive lost my mind
fr+0
welcome to flight rising, newbies! Have fun :3
welcome to flight rising, newbies! Have fun :3
When does the next registration window open?
When does the next registration window open?
I am confused fresh face...
I am confused fresh face...
I joined in this time frame, and tried to invite a couple of IRL friends into the game, and one of them really showed that he wanted to join, but sadly, by the time he was able to join, POOF! Da registration was dead! When will the next frame be?
I joined in this time frame, and tried to invite a couple of IRL friends into the game, and one of them really showed that he wanted to join, but sadly, by the time he was able to join, POOF! Da registration was dead! When will the next frame be?
It/he 2a426f82-8225-11e7-b745-ff85aed113f5.gifc9938380-821f-11e7-8f2c-ff85aed113f5.gif
New guy making first post.
Great to meet you all.
New guy making first post.
Great to meet you all.
SItm10d.pngTCb4ArN.png
Hai nubs, welcome to FR, where breeding dragons hate me and accidentally putting a dragon for less gold in the action house then I was suppose to put it for. (1000 instead of 10000 is a BIG difference!)
Hai nubs, welcome to FR, where breeding dragons hate me and accidentally putting a dragon for less gold in the action house then I was suppose to put it for. (1000 instead of 10000 is a BIG difference!)
602d1145219f3e2ac5c6808013728c7a5184c224_hq.jpg
So I was fortunate enough to find this game. And I love it. My sister got it as well, but my youngest sister missed the registration window, which neither of us knew about. When is the next window?
So I was fortunate enough to find this game. And I love it. My sister got it as well, but my youngest sister missed the registration window, which neither of us knew about. When is the next window?
1 2 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40