Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Ghostlight Ruins
1 2 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 97
Can't wait to see an Encyclopedia entry on this new venue~!
Can't wait to see an Encyclopedia entry on this new venue~!
coke9_zpsedyarysq.png
This is perfeeect! Thank you for adding another venue! :3
This is perfeeect! Thank you for adding another venue! :3
*breathes heavily*
*breathes heavily*
WELCOME TO THE WYTCHWOOD 15gb95M.gif
You're more lost than you realize
| Alkali / Alk | | They/Them | FRT+2 (CST) | Pings Okay! |

| About | Lore | Avatar Dragon | Gelatinous Cube Dragons for Sale | . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ..
AtXvu0n.gif
THESE ARE BEAUTIFUL, CUTE AND SCARY AT THE SAME TIME HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE AAAAAAH
THESE ARE BEAUTIFUL, CUTE AND SCARY AT THE SAME TIME HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE AAAAAAH
Staff really outdid themselves this time-- this venue is delightfully creepy, and I love it. I think my favorite parts are the new Aer Familiar (I'm always down for more Windy additions), the new Longnecks and Tengu, and the description that references Scary Stories To Tell In The Dark.
Staff really outdid themselves this time-- this venue is delightfully creepy, and I love it. I think my favorite parts are the new Aer Familiar (I'm always down for more Windy additions), the new Longnecks and Tengu, and the description that references Scary Stories To Tell In The Dark.
absolutely love the new venue, amazing work to the artists and animators who put together the designs, and the programmers for putting it together.

Can't wait for the encyclopedia entry for it(and the other venues, too!)
absolutely love the new venue, amazing work to the artists and animators who put together the designs, and the programmers for putting it together.

Can't wait for the encyclopedia entry for it(and the other venues, too!)
mazatl_by_whatcritter-d7qvtl6.gif
BRUH!!! FOR REAL?!!!! AND WENDIGO'S ARE LIKE SO FIERCE!! THEY RUN ON THE ENJOYMENT OF BLOODSHED, IT IS SAID THAT THEY ARE HIGH PRIESTS TO HAVE TURNED DARK!! THESE ARE SO COOL!!! YYAYAAAASAYSDYASD YFAS HJESIOGJS DGJ!~!!
BRUH!!! FOR REAL?!!!! AND WENDIGO'S ARE LIKE SO FIERCE!! THEY RUN ON THE ENJOYMENT OF BLOODSHED, IT IS SAID THAT THEY ARE HIGH PRIESTS TO HAVE TURNED DARK!! THESE ARE SO COOL!!! YYAYAAAASAYSDYASD YFAS HJESIOGJS DGJ!~!!
Looks like the Plague and Shadow flight became one. Spooky!
Looks like the Plague and Shadow flight became one. Spooky!
I was just looking through the descriptions for the items, and the Scary Storybook totally reminded me of "Scary Stories to Tell in the Dark". Man, those were awesome and brings back memories! ^^ Those drawings are always what stuck with me.
I was just looking through the descriptions for the items, and the Scary Storybook totally reminded me of "Scary Stories to Tell in the Dark". Man, those were awesome and brings back memories! ^^ Those drawings are always what stuck with me.
dXizOVT.gif
deviantART
♦ +3 FR Time ♦
♦ Born-Again Christian ♦
♥ ♥ Wishlist ♥ ♥
♦ ♦ For Sale ♦ ♦
Free Dragons
Free lv27 Cauldron
Animated Icons
Art Trades
NatakiroFR.gif      tumblr_inline_nt4mfidcqY1qkfp12_500.gif
     Ping, please!
Untitlffed_zpswlrbklah.png[/URL]

YEEESSS YEEEEESSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!

After farming the ruins for a while, my dragons had no health. But then the boss just magically shows up, and I lose my powerful level 25 dragon. The level 7 dragon doesn't stand a chance, and then my level 23 nocturne, just has a trade with the boss. The nocturne kills the boss, and then dies from the boss's scratch. BUT IT COUNTS AND I GET HIM AS A PET! I am so happy <3333
Untitlffed_zpswlrbklah.png[/URL]

YEEESSS YEEEEESSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!

After farming the ruins for a while, my dragons had no health. But then the boss just magically shows up, and I lose my powerful level 25 dragon. The level 7 dragon doesn't stand a chance, and then my level 23 nocturne, just has a trade with the boss. The nocturne kills the boss, and then dies from the boss's scratch. BUT IT COUNTS AND I GET HIM AS A PET! I am so happy <3333
1 2 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 97