Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Registration Window - January 12-15
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 33 34
Omg I get to give lot more stuff for newbies this is going to be fun.

I hope my friends will join this time.
Omg I get to give lot more stuff for newbies this is going to be fun.

I hope my friends will join this time.
wind_shield_divider_4_by_starkindlerstudio-dajuqm3.png
Seems like a long window! :) I think a friend of mine will be joining, I'll give him word of the window if my other friends haven't yet. *scrambles off to find a pair of dragons to breed*
Seems like a long window! :) I think a friend of mine will be joining, I'll give him word of the window if my other friends haven't yet. *scrambles off to find a pair of dragons to breed*
cbaa17a5a06daa6a78029fcf8763b4844dd0e1a6.png .
...he/him | FR+8
@Fire lairs - please let me know
if you hatch a mint/ruby/hunter
dragon! I have a mighty need.
....OjYCOIV.png
Ooh, I told two of my friends to join flight rising, ill have to tell them the registration window'll be open in a few days!
Ooh, I told two of my friends to join flight rising, ill have to tell them the registration window'll be open in a few days!
LuK3uhq.png wC5zS4I.png CISPrku.png
JDlFtpY.png
BJZhFXG.png
5hF3FGk.png
N4H5kbr.png
Aw yesss!
A friend of mine has been wanting to join recently, I told her there would hopefully be a window early january! Glad I wasn't wrong and giving her false hopes~
Aw yesss!
A friend of mine has been wanting to join recently, I told her there would hopefully be a window early january! Glad I wasn't wrong and giving her false hopes~
I can't wait for the12 th. I have two friends of mine who have been waiting to join. Hope I can get a good welcome gift ready for them
I can't wait for the12 th. I have two friends of mine who have been waiting to join. Hope I can get a good welcome gift ready for them
hmm... wonder if this means we're getting close to open registration? c:
hmm... wonder if this means we're getting close to open registration? c:
TngcDHe.png
FRESH MEAT

FRESH MEAT

SIjKhX7.png
3 days! That's a BIIIIIIIIG window c:
3 days! That's a BIIIIIIIIG window c:
i t ' s t i m e

to join arcane
i t ' s t i m e

to join arcane
tumblr_ngzrrxU1xy1tfzajgo8_100.pngtumblr_n89imatJWz1tfzajgo2_r1_250.pngtumblr_ngzrrxU1xy1tfzajgo8_100.png
YAY!!! That's on my birthday too!!! Guess I'm breeding and battling for the newbies!! GET READY FOR SOME SERIOUS PACKAGING!!!
YAY!!! That's on my birthday too!!! Guess I'm breeding and battling for the newbies!! GET READY FOR SOME SERIOUS PACKAGING!!!
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 33 34