Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Night of the Nocturne 2015
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 189 190
AHHHHH
Look at all those new familiars and items. :0
So excited!! :D
AHHHHH
Look at all those new familiars and items. :0
So excited!! :D
-
xmikUei.png
-
At last, it's what we've all been waiting for: BUTTROCKS!!!! *cough* err, nocturnes, yes, nocturnes!

In all seriousness, though, I'm super excited and this looks like it'll be even more fun than last year! Thanks for all your hard work!
At last, it's what we've all been waiting for: BUTTROCKS!!!! *cough* err, nocturnes, yes, nocturnes!

In all seriousness, though, I'm super excited and this looks like it'll be even more fun than last year! Thanks for all your hard work!
PPlYEpQ.png
OH MY GOD THOSE NEW FAMILIARS

BEKSIBRBDKIRUEUJWBDBSJJEBDBXJE
OH MY GOD THOSE NEW FAMILIARS

BEKSIBRBDKIRUEUJWBDBSJJEBDBXJE
dR1OCbi.png
Yay I was waiting for this! Thanks so much :D
Yay I was waiting for this! Thanks so much :D
tumblr_inline_p7gmrlYRiZ1rpglid_250.gif
this is so amazing! great job!
this is so amazing! great job!
I've stayed up just waiting... AND IT WAS SOOO WORTH IT!!!

I'm super pumped and I love the new apparel and familiars just @A@
I've stayed up just waiting... AND IT WAS SOOO WORTH IT!!!

I'm super pumped and I love the new apparel and familiars just @A@
♥ indie - they/xir - 8teen ♥
k6vnXSz.gif
Woohoo now to grind for eggs and chests!
Woohoo now to grind for eggs and chests!
25781.png shadow_small.png 25780.png
*SCREAMING*

I NEED ALL THE THINGS BUT MOSTLY THAT AGOL
*SCREAMING*

I NEED ALL THE THINGS BUT MOSTLY THAT AGOL
-AchievementGet-
:D

Yassss
:D

Yassss
Waiting 24/7 for death's sweet release (of their next hot mixtape of course)
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
GlLgueF.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 189 190