Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Night of the Nocturne 2015
1 2 ... 158 159 160 161 162 ... 189 190
The elusive fake Arcane bear doesn't like me, instead I keep getting Light and Wind normal bears! :U

Merry Christmas, everyone :)
The elusive fake Arcane bear doesn't like me, instead I keep getting Light and Wind normal bears! :U

Merry Christmas, everyone :)
4b5d64bcb28f68557063b5cce7d56167.png < Visit Very Happy Wildclaws!

lBPJhp2.gif
I'm having much more fun!
I'm having much more fun!
XriSV9h.gif
Omg, I got so lucky last night! Opened up my last chest of the night, and what do I find but a Breed Change Scroll! I didn't even get one of those last year! I'm having admittedly much more fun with this year's NotN than I did last year. :3
Omg, I got so lucky last night! Opened up my last chest of the night, and what do I find but a Breed Change Scroll! I didn't even get one of those last year! I'm having admittedly much more fun with this year's NotN than I did last year. :3
aQTk6ad.png
fYghx9W.png
@Undel what is the name of the bear to the right of sunbeam ursa? its not coming up with usual info when i hover my mouse over it.
@Undel what is the name of the bear to the right of sunbeam ursa? its not coming up with usual info when i hover my mouse over it.
+ 8 Server time

I rent out my Baldwin for free ;) Current level = 27

I rent out my Arcane nests, you can reserve a day for your pair

Please check out my extra familiars on offer to trade xx
Merry Christmas to me!

Got a leaf/crimson Nocturne Babe from an egg! So perf!
Merry Christmas to me!

Got a leaf/crimson Nocturne Babe from an egg! So perf!
[quote name="Aztec" date=2015-12-24 22:00:29] Okay, I can understand why the coli drop rates are low, but why are the gathering drop rates so low as well? Are those numbers connected? Personally, I feel like gathering drop rates should be fairly high. I mean, I can think of several people I know on FR who can't or don't coli grind for one reason or another. I myself am one of them. But through gathering, I have only got 4 chests and no eggs. This is better than my friends, who have only gotten one or two chests and no eggs from gathering. So, I'm being forced to coli grind to even have a chance at getting anything good. I have a terribly slow and fickle internet connection where I am for the holidays, and therefore the duration of this event, making grinding an extremely slow, laggy, and painful process. The amount of chests I've gotten grinding almost isn't worth the effort. If the gathering drop rates were even a bit higher, I would be more satisfied with this event. If the gathering drop rates were higher, the playing field would be evened out for those who can't grind. But, like everything on this website, NotN is so coli-based it isn't funny. And my desire for decent gathering drop rates is never going to be anymore than wishful thinking. Also, BEARS. I AM DROWNING IN BEARS. I swear 50% of the drops from these chests are those freaking bears. Not even the mimic bears, but the bears I ALREADY HAVE PLENTY OF. UGH. I am so done with these bears. [/quote] what I don't get is why haven't they incorporated the events into the fair games? As instead of money you get festival currency. make one for the nocturnes. That way people can trade them in for chests or the items dropped in the Colosseum. I don't mind the Colosseum but I know there are plenty of people who don't and even the developers state how much more lag there is because everyone is headed there. there's no incentive at all to do the fair games during the events.
Aztec wrote on 2015-12-24:
Okay, I can understand why the coli drop rates are low, but why are the gathering drop rates so low as well? Are those numbers connected?

Personally, I feel like gathering drop rates should be fairly high. I mean, I can think of several people I know on FR who can't or don't coli grind for one reason or another. I myself am one of them. But through gathering, I have only got 4 chests and no eggs. This is better than my friends, who have only gotten one or two chests and no eggs from gathering.

So, I'm being forced to coli grind to even have a chance at getting anything good. I have a terribly slow and fickle internet connection where I am for the holidays, and therefore the duration of this event, making grinding an extremely slow, laggy, and painful process. The amount of chests I've gotten grinding almost isn't worth the effort.

If the gathering drop rates were even a bit higher, I would be more satisfied with this event. If the gathering drop rates were higher, the playing field would be evened out for those who can't grind. But, like everything on this website, NotN is so coli-based it isn't funny. And my desire for decent gathering drop rates is never going to be anymore than wishful thinking.

Also, BEARS. I AM DROWNING IN BEARS. I swear 50% of the drops from these chests are those freaking bears. Not even the mimic bears, but the bears I ALREADY HAVE PLENTY OF. UGH. I am so done with these bears.

what I don't get is why haven't they incorporated the events into the fair games? As instead of money you get festival currency. make one for the nocturnes. That way people can trade them in for chests or the items dropped in the Colosseum. I don't mind the Colosseum but I know there are plenty of people who don't and even the developers state how much more lag there is because everyone is headed there. there's no incentive at all to do the fair games during the events.
Art Thread
Skins and Accent Thread
[quote name="KingSpinosaurus" date=2015-12-25 01:14:30] Anybody else getting only one gender? I only get female nocturnes :| [/quote] Ha! I'm only getting males!
KingSpinosaurus wrote on 2015-12-25:
Anybody else getting only one gender? I only get female nocturnes :|

Ha! I'm only getting males!
xzRkRX8.png PqzYMrB.gif
What's going on

grinded coli for 6 minutes and got three chests with one egg
???
What's going on

grinded coli for 6 minutes and got three chests with one egg
???
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

WNKiucd.png
LEpJMnn.png
dT9HQge.png
bX96R21.png
UVJYCUl.png
Hmm, maybe its just me but I am having a really hard time again this year finding anything for the event. Not one chest through gathering, and I think maybe 2 during coli grinding for hours. One egg. I don't want to complain at all, but Nocturnes are my favorite breed and I've been looking forward to this event all year long. Hopefully it starts to pick up. It sounds like a lot of other people are doing well this year, so maybe I'm just having a bad run.:(
Hmm, maybe its just me but I am having a really hard time again this year finding anything for the event. Not one chest through gathering, and I think maybe 2 during coli grinding for hours. One egg. I don't want to complain at all, but Nocturnes are my favorite breed and I've been looking forward to this event all year long. Hopefully it starts to pick up. It sounds like a lot of other people are doing well this year, so maybe I'm just having a bad run.:(
center]UZVTEBc.png[/center]
1 2 ... 158 159 160 161 162 ... 189 190