Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Contest Winners! Faire games!
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 20 21
[quote name="kitsunewolf" date="2013-06-26 10:10:47" url="main.php?p=mb&board=ann&page=4&id=165554#166413"]I hate to complain, but the puzzle pieces bouncing apart is frustrating, they bounce apart when they should click together! And I don't know about other players but I like to separate the edged pieces from the others when I start a jigsaw and with the how they react to each other now there's just not enough space for me to do that and still work on the puzzle, maybe if we had a larger play area to work with it wouldn't be so bad but right now it's a pain to play.[/quote] This, essentially.
I hate to complain, but the puzzle pieces bouncing apart is frustrating, they bounce apart when they should click together!

And I don't know about other players but I like to separate the edged pieces from the others when I start a jigsaw and with the how they react to each other now there's just not enough space for me to do that and still work on the puzzle, maybe if we had a larger play area to work with it wouldn't be so bad but right now it's a pain to play.
This, essentially.
THE EYE HOARDER OF SORNIETH.

Flatfin Enjoyer
[quote name="dracocharky" date="2013-06-26 10:14:36" url="main.php?p=mb&board=ann&page=4&id=165554#166445"][quote name="kitsunewolf" date="2013-06-26 10:10:47" url="main.php?p=mb&board=ann&page=4&id=165554#166413"]I hate to complain, but the puzzle pieces bouncing apart is frustrating, they bounce apart when they should click together! And I don't know about other players but I like to separate the edged pieces from the others when I start a jigsaw and with the how they react to each other now there's just not enough space for me to do that and still work on the puzzle, maybe if we had a larger play area to work with it wouldn't be so bad but right now it's a pain to play.[/quote] This, essentially.[/quote] Agreeing as well. If you are going to have the pieces bounce apart can we have more space? Or at least shove the pieces into one half of the screen to work with?
I hate to complain, but the puzzle pieces bouncing apart is frustrating, they bounce apart when they should click together!

And I don't know about other players but I like to separate the edged pieces from the others when I start a jigsaw and with the how they react to each other now there's just not enough space for me to do that and still work on the puzzle, maybe if we had a larger play area to work with it wouldn't be so bad but right now it's a pain to play.
This, essentially.

Agreeing as well. If you are going to have the pieces bounce apart can we have more space? Or at least shove the pieces into one half of the screen to work with?
al2p7n.jpg
Thank you for all your hard work! Congrats to all the winners and honorable mentions!
The Fairgrounds are up again! Yeah! *pumps fist in the air*
Thank you for all your hard work! Congrats to all the winners and honorable mentions!
The Fairgrounds are up again! Yeah! *pumps fist in the air*
MlmX2Dr.pngtumblr_inline_mv3binjGZL1r9ywrd.pngwl_by_tinygryphon-d9gdz0s.gif
Beautiful skins everyone!!! SUPER stoked about the 75k hard cap! So glad the games are back up! Great updates, as always. Love this place.
Beautiful skins everyone!!! SUPER stoked about the 75k hard cap! So glad the games are back up! Great updates, as always. Love this place.
38ff9214bdb66c074a73e6d7ebebac91e0bbb935.png
@undel

I never did the "stacking" thing, though I did have pieces occasionally snap together when i put them in a pile. That was how i played the puzzles, like i do puzzles IRL, sort out the edges, out together ant obvious matches (like the logo), and then sort the pieces into piles based on color and pattern before solving. I cant do that now :( Every time i want to make a pile it all scatters on me.

If your going to keep this mechanic, maybe do what was suggested above and give us FAR more space to work with in fullscreen mode? Then I could still sort of make my piles at least heh

This has kind of killed the puzzles for me :<
@undel

I never did the "stacking" thing, though I did have pieces occasionally snap together when i put them in a pile. That was how i played the puzzles, like i do puzzles IRL, sort out the edges, out together ant obvious matches (like the logo), and then sort the pieces into piles based on color and pattern before solving. I cant do that now :( Every time i want to make a pile it all scatters on me.

If your going to keep this mechanic, maybe do what was suggested above and give us FAR more space to work with in fullscreen mode? Then I could still sort of make my piles at least heh

This has kind of killed the puzzles for me :<
DJ65k1D.png
Congrats to the winners, those skins are gorgeous!! And thank god the games are back, I really missed them, haha.
Congrats to the winners, those skins are gorgeous!! And thank god the games are back, I really missed them, haha.
........................... ky82ASU.gif
maya/by
they/them
butch lesbian
FR+3, active
(sales tab)
(old oaks foster)
Z4WnyK3.png
perhaps you could at least reduce the &#039;bounce border&#039;? I wouldn&#039;t mind so much about the bouncing if I could make big pies even, so they weren&#039;t stacked right on top of each other.
perhaps you could at least reduce the &#039;bounce border&#039;? I wouldn&#039;t mind so much about the bouncing if I could make big pies even, so they weren&#039;t stacked right on top of each other.
THE EYE HOARDER OF SORNIETH.

Flatfin Enjoyer
Congrats all! <3
Congrats all! <3
9g0BXbt.gif
Thank you so much to the staff for giving a blueprint for honourable mention <3.
Thank you so much to the staff for giving a blueprint for honourable mention <3.
http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=sug&id=165055&page=4
There are some good ideas about the puzzles here guys :) (and a bit of complaining but what can you do?)
http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=sug&id=165055&page=4
There are some good ideas about the puzzles here guys :) (and a bit of complaining but what can you do?)
pauldo27a8f.png
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 20 21