Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Rogue Apparel and Baldwin 11
1 2 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 77
Finally, I can have my dragons join the brotherhood of assassins.
Finally, I can have my dragons join the brotherhood of assassins.
Can't wait to level up! o v o
Can't wait to level up! o v o
Uh... Isn't the cape going THROUGH the back wings? It looks like that, and it looks very very wrong... It doesnt make sense if the excuse is they are over the wings... But maybe I'm looking at it wrong... it just... goes through the mirrors and the sky dancers and more! I can't stand it. They're so cute on spirals tho :c
Uh... Isn't the cape going THROUGH the back wings? It looks like that, and it looks very very wrong... It doesnt make sense if the excuse is they are over the wings... But maybe I'm looking at it wrong... it just... goes through the mirrors and the sky dancers and more! I can't stand it. They're so cute on spirals tho :c
VgR98md.pngbeast.giftumblr_inline_njw5je8bTG1qg2i5p.gif
I must haves them all...
I must haves them all...
In the darkest night, We are the Flame.
@Ethras Maybe for some breeds the capes are supposed to be worn assymetrically, more on the side :o It indeed doesn't make sense otherwise.
@Ethras Maybe for some breeds the capes are supposed to be worn assymetrically, more on the side :o It indeed doesn't make sense otherwise.
wind_small.pngnFwZQAF.gifImLwTCX.png
[quote name="LightConcorde" date=2015-10-15 01:40:39] Maybe for some breeds the capes are supposed to be worn assymetrically, more on the side :o It indeed doesn't make sense otherwise. [/quote] @LightConcorde perhaps, but it bothers me a great deal orz I could understand if it's assymetrical though... I'll take the headcanon for now, it might make me feel better, ahaha. thank you :)
LightConcorde wrote on 2015-10-15:
Maybe for some breeds the capes are supposed to be worn assymetrically, more on the side :o It indeed doesn't make sense otherwise.

@LightConcorde perhaps, but it bothers me a great deal orz I could understand if it's assymetrical though... I'll take the headcanon for now, it might make me feel better, ahaha. thank you :)
VgR98md.pngbeast.giftumblr_inline_njw5je8bTG1qg2i5p.gif
I wonder when they will let you make more accounts because I want my friends to play.
I wonder when they will let you make more accounts because I want my friends to play.
Now if only they could actually appear in the marketplace...
Now if only they could actually appear in the marketplace...
icon_zps1onmrhbx.pngquetzalcoatl_hatchery_sig_copy_by_vet_in_training-d9wcqgp.png
Ah, I love this new stuff. The cape is a great touch.
Ah, I love this new stuff. The cape is a great touch.
Hoods! (Thought I'd say belts didn't you)
Hoods! (Thought I'd say belts didn't you)
XsyYMAb.png bxbkeiO.png s-l96.jpgbxbkeiO.png XsyYMAb.png
1 2 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 77